annoying

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS DONE BY LouisGurrl PLEASE GO AND FOLLOW HER BECAUSE SHE IS GREAT HELP WITH MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARCYS POV

Today we our family will be meeting up with Uncle Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam's families at the park. It's just down the street. we decided to go since us kids havent had much attention since the babies came around.

"Darcy please get up. Mommy will be up soon to help you get dressed." Daddy said.

I fluttered my eyes opened. Daddy smiled at me. I was NOT a morning person. I crawled onto daddy's lap and fell asleep... again. Soon mommy came in.

"Alright sweet pea- she fell asleep again didn't she?" Mommy said. I opened my eyes up. I really wasn't sleeping.

I looked up at daddy and smiled.

"I'm gonna let you do lady stuff... I guess." Daddy said. Mommy and I laughed.

Mommy picked me out some black Underarmer shorts and a hot pink shirt. She put my hair up into a ponytail.

I put my pink Converse on and brushed my teeth. Then we went downstairs. I was the last one up. Daddy made breakfast. It was chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and fruit. I had one chocolate chip pancake, some eggs, and some fruit and I had milk to drink.

A few minutes after breakfast was over the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said and ran over to the door.

"Darcy no running!" Daddy warned.

"Yes daddy." I said. I opened the door. It was Uncle Niall.

Him and I had a close relationship. I jumped into his arms.

"Uncle Ni! I missed you!" I said.

"Love, I saw you last night." Niall said.

"And your point is?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes. He hugged everybody and sat on the couch. I ran over to him.

Soon he started tickling me and putting me upside down.

"S-Stop! I-It please!" I laughed. Then the doorbell rang.

Niall stopped tickling me but I was still upside down. Scott walked over and got the door.

Soon piled in Uncle Zayn's family.

"Hi guys!" I said.

"Hey kiddo." Uncle Zayn said.

"Hey baby." Perrie said.

"Hey." Miranda and Stephanie said.

"Wanna play in the play room Miranda?" I asked.

"Sure." Miranda said.

"I goes wif you!" Stephanie said.

"No." Miranda said.

"Miranda." Uncle Zayn said and gave a stern look at

Miranda.

"Daddy, when are we leaving?" Danielle asked.

"Once everybody gets here sweetie." Daddy said.

"Is everybody here yet?" Danielle asked being annoying as usual.

"No." Daddy said.

"How about now?" She asked him.

"Danielle stop." Daddy said to Danielle.

Harry's POV:

Danielle was being annoying.

Soon the rest walked in.

"Where's Darcy? And Miranda? And all the other kids." Louis asked.

"Backyard playing Football (soccer)." I said.

"Now can we go!!??" Danielle asked. I'm so ready to spank her!

"Can we?" I'll ignore her.

Soon I feel a sensation on my cheek. She just slapped me. Everybody's mouth was opened. I was getting madder.

I pick her up and take to the kitchen. I grab a metal spoon and go upstairs.

"Take the other kids and go to the park. We'll be down in a little bit. Send Scott and Darcy up to Danielle's room please." I say and walk upstairs. I walked past my room, Darcy's room, Scott's room, ah here we are. Danielle's room.

I walk in and shut the door. I put Danielle on the bed. She has tears rolling down her cheek.

I sit down on her bed and put her over my lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Darcy's POV:

Mom told me and Scott that we need to go up to Danielle's room, dad wanted us. We get closer to Danielle's room and we hear crying.

Scott's POV:

We entered Danielle's room. We see her over dad's lap. Wonder what she did. I'll have to ask her later. Why's dad's cheek red?

"You kids better and you better listen good." Dad started off sternly.

"I want you on your best behavior today. I'm fed up with all this. Darcy, if you get in trouble I'll make sure you can sit for a month. Scott, watch out for them please bud. Danielle, you know what will happen." Dad said.

Danielle's POV:

I'm SUPER mad at daddy for spanking me. This one hurt. Really badly. Well, i did kinda hit him. So I guess it's even. But! I'm still mad. Daddy hugged me and we walked to the park. I stuck next to Uncle Zayn. I sat on his lap because when I sat down on the ground it hurt to much.

Scott's POV:

I was playing with my family and 'cousins' when I tripped. I fell face first onto the ground. I look to make sure no one saw. I turned around and heard laughing. Miranda and Danielle were laughing.

Miranda's POV:

Danielle and I were playing a dare game and I got dared to trip Scott, so I did. I wasn't going to be a chicken. I know I'll get in trouble but oh well. All I know is I'm not a chicken!

"Scott fell!" Danielle laughed.

"I'm telling on you!" Scott said.

"No! Please don't!" I said to him.

"And why shouldn't I?" He asked.

"Because... Because you love me!" I said.

"Funny, I'm still telling." He said.

"No! I'll do anything you want! Please!" I said.

"Ok." He said.

The rest of the day we did stuff as a family. Until kids saw daddy and his crew.