chapter 1 new beginning

Chapter 1: NEW BEGINNING

I walk into a quiet and comfy coffee shop in a deserted alley next to my home. I sat next to the window to enjoy the view; in the corner I saw a fireplace. The room was equipped with old wood chairs and antique tables, at the center there was a round bookcase full of books and which was apparently organized by the types of books and their era. You could almost feel that you were traveling in time. It was as comfortable as a cozy home. I just felt like there is nothing greater than this place right now, I couldn't see or hear anything just the calm and pleasant surrounding I was at. I couldn’t even notice the blonde waitress in a tight black skirt and a white shirt almost shouting to get my attention.

_ “what can I get you, miss?”

_ “an Americano and a muffin please”

It didn’t take long before she came back with my order, I took a sip from this great coffee, and started eating my Muffin still lost in this incredible design but also in this awesome flavor that I’ve never tasted before it was the best muffin I’ve ever had in my whole life!  I have never being in great a coffee shop as this one! Actually I haven’t being in a coffee shop since my boyfriend John or should I say EX-boyfriend left? It has being two years since we broke up and I couldn’t get over him. I mean how could I get over that that perfect man? He was so handsome in every way, he is the muscular type but not like those freak wrestlers; his cheeks are chiseled like a finely-carved Michelangelo statue. His nose is perfectly symmetrical. His lips are slightly full: the kind that ends in a cute little smirk at the corners. The rays of sun highlight the dimples in his cheeks and chin. , I have always pictured our child as a new born with six abs. he was taller than me which I liked the best; he had some kind of wavy black hair like those handsome hair models! He was just the perfect combination of sweet, sexy and heavenly good looking!

We weren't the kind of couple to disagree over something, we had the same favorite color, same favorite food, he liked the way I smile, he liked my humor, same for me and I still do, I guess just having the same preferences isn’t a relationship maker! But still we were just perfect together! We were made on for the other! until one morning after a long  nonstoping and continuous  hot love making sessions that lasted all night I woke up to find a note on the pillow right next to me saying " sorry babe, I don't want to hurt you,  so I m backing off, please do understand. Yours, John" seriously, he didn't wanna hurt me? What did he just do? He wants me to understand? Understand what exactly? Him letting me alone in an empty bed alone after a great night or him breaking up with me without even talking about it?

After that, I realized how lowly I meant to him and decided to move on, and forget him but I obviously couldn't. Cuz every time I look at a picture of us I go back in time. If John wants to get back to me I would agree in no second! I’m still in love with joh...

"Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww" I yelled while feeling something hot poured on me

"OMG! sorry I didn't mean to. I wasn't paying attention" said this handsome guy with his charming English tone. he put the already empty cup on the table and checked my thighs by touching them with his bare hands, I wouldn't care enough if I had pants on but I was wearing a little white dress so yeah I do care. He touched me gently as if my legs were going to break, I felt embarrassed because he was so near my body’s most sensual parts. But still I was angry yet in pain to give up so easily.

"Where the hell were you looking?"

"At you actually! You’re so beautiful" he said with a look that could melt you down if your legs weren’t on fire

"Seriously? Are you flirting with me at this kind of situation? You had to pour coffee all over me to get my attention» I felt like my skin was trying to run away out of pain, I tried to stand but couldn't since my left thighs was on fire! Next thing I know is that I’m in his hands made their ways to mine to make me stand up and then he carried me with those strong muscular arms, he put a hand behind my back and the other under my knees it was painful at first of course but it's better than walking, his scent sent shivers down my spine, his chest was strong like a rock, I was lost in pervert land when I realized something 'wait! Where is he going? Why is nobody stopping him? Is it normal to have people carrying girls nowadays? Seriously speak up people!!!!'

I turned my head to see people’s reaction but they wouldn't care much so I had to speak up

"Sorry for bothering you but… uhm… where do you think you're going" I said pushing him and trying to get off

“Stay still!! We’re going to the hospital" he gave me a look that made me shut up, he waited for a response but his beautiful tense brown eyes left me in daze; he pushed the door with his feet and headed to a black Cadillac escalade where a man in a black suit opened the door for us. 'He’s not trying to kidnap me or something? Is he?' I threw a worried look at him and he didn't even bother to smile or comfort me he just turned to that guy in a black suit ‘wait! I get it! am I in the man in black’

"Thank you Thomas, can you take us to the closest hospital please» he said with a straight face 'oh he s not the smiley kind of guys Hein'

"Yes sir» said Thomas closing the door and running around the car.

He didn't say a word on our way to the hospital, he seemed so worried, and it wasn't that bad to worry I mean I hurt myself like every second I’m a clumsy girl and I’m proud to be!

 He just sat there staring at the road and cursing from time to time about the heavy traffic not even glancing at me. when we got to MANHATTAN MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL, he took my hands to help me get off the car and then he carried me all the way to the reception, a nurse came with a wheelchair and took me to the treating room, after a long painful period of medication and ''doctors stuffs” they transferred me to a big, luxurious and well equipped room. The king size bed was in the right and a giant TV just in front of it. A little table next to the bed where I found all my belonging and by that I mean money and cell phone! A black sofa on the left side of the bed.

I could hear him talking to the doctor outside the room; he had quite a charismatic voice, very deep and also very charming! “oh that English accent is killing me, I always had a thing for English guys” I thought turning to face the door waiting for his appearance.

-   Is she okay? Is it going to leave any bruise after?"

-   Yeah! She’s fine! It won’t leave a mark but she have to apply the cream I gave to her and I prefer if she doesn’t put any pants because it won’t heal quickly”

-   I’ll make sure she won't put any!'' really?? Are you? How? Who are you anyway??!!!!

-   She can go now if she wants

-   No I prefer if she could take a nap before

-   Yeah no problem

He pushed the door open, and there he comes like a white knight in a random jeans and white shirt, he was quite handsome actually his lips are like sweet berries, and his cologne is as strong as midnight sex. His eyes are big brown and daring. His frame is so firm and perfectly fit as drops of sweat run down the cuts of his chest and making their way to his abs I hated the shirt he was wearing for making me miss such a great performance of human perfection. I looked up to see His hair which is like deep waves that I wouldn't mind riding. His touch is soft and gentle, but yet strong and seductive. His breath is like steaming hot bath water as he was talking with me but I was passing out because of this god of beauty that I only had the chance to notice.

“Close your mouth! What are you thinking of?” oh no is my mouth open? Wait oh yeah it is! I’m such a stupid girl! I closed it turning my attention to whatever was on the damn TV and checked if I was drooling! Thankfully I wasn’t! I felt a little sleepy so I relaxed still watching the TV until sleep invade me!