chapter 3 : revenge plan

"how the hell am i gonna bear crashing this guy" i mumbled for just me to here and continued getting my stuff in my purse and headed home.

"are you planning on spending the night here? " questioned ironically Caroline. i didn't give her the satisfaction of responding to her silly comment so she had to open her mouth again

"hurry up i m freaking hungry and you promised last time to buy me dinner"

"okay i got it! just knock it off" i hurriedly gathered my belongings in my purse and we headed to the door.

"what do you wanna eat?"

"let's go to the closest pizzeria, i m so tired to go anywhere!"

"what about we head home and order in" i suggested since i was tired too, she agreed instantly and called a taxi.

it took awhile to get there but as soon as we did i called for pizza and we sat in the living room just chilling and letting the quiet room relieve us of our tiredness.

after almost twenty minutes, we heard the door bell, Caroline jumped of her place screaming "PIZZA! FINALLY I M HUNGRY!"

i laughed as i let her go get the pizza and i went to set the table, i put the plates, glasses and a bottle of red wine.

after she came back she started stuffing her mouth without even bothering to wait for me. i couldn't help but laugh

"what?i m hungry!" she stated with her full mouth.

"i know, but don't choke on your food eat slowly!" she didn't answer, she just kept on eating but this time slowly.

Caroline was one of my best friends, scratch that! she was more like my little sister even if i m only 2 years older than her still i always get worried about her and she keeps living her life carelessly i just don't want her to get hurt and neither does she since she the one who helped me get over my broken heart after john left me.

after awhile we finished our meal and we were holding our glasses enjoying the silence until she decided to speak.

"so tell me what happened with the romance guy?" she asked out of nowhere.

"there is nothing to tell really! we met in the hills that coffee shop around the corner i was sitting there and suddenly he poured hot coffee over me so he insisted on bringing me to the hospital he carried me all the way there and after that.."

"what?he carried you? like literally?" she asked in a sarcastic voice

"yes literally !" i answered dryly trying to get her to zap this point to get to another even though i knew it would never work with her. she burst out laughing and clapping like a sea seal i waited until she s done to finish so that we can get over this as quickly as we can.

"are you done?" i asked in a annoyed tone, she noticed that i was annoyed so she stopped laughing.

"yes sorry! but wait you didn't tell me you were hurt! are you okay?"

"yeah! it's nothing just a little burn" i was about to tell her where and how Ian was so worried at first and how he touched my tights with his gentle hands, i got so hot at the idea, "why am i so unlucky when it comes to relationships?" i thought to myself as i remembered those hands that carried me so easily as if i was so light and his scent that threw me out of my space and the way he looked at me with his amazing eyes. i was so pensive until Caroline got me out of my dirty mind.

"are you there? anyway i m glad you're okay! so what happened after the hospital?" she asked while pouring herself more wine.

"well he drove me home after that he invited me to dinner and gave me his business card, it is after i got home that i saw that his last name was Johnson and i realized he was Enrique's son, and today he called to confirm that we're still going out this Saturday"

"so what did you decide you're going out with him?"

- i really don't know! all i know is that Enrique has ruined my dad and i always dreamed of revenging my dad! yet i don't want to take it out on Ian it is just so unfair.

i said what i really thought, i didn't want to hurt Ian he was so nice and kind with me if it weren't in these circumstances I would have fallen for him in no time, once again i got so deep in my thoughts until i realized Caroline was waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention,

"seriously what's wrong with you, i feel like you're into this guy" she stopped as she waited for my answer but when i couldn't answer she almost screamed in my ears which certainly got me out of my daze, "oh my god! You really are into him!"

i guess i am since he really took care of me when i got burned and with today's flowers gesture and the phone call, it just got me doubting about this revenge plan,

i really don't know what to tell you about this really yet tell me this which is bigger your hate to Enrique or the feelings you have for Ian?

I knew i liked Ian, and who wouldn't he's just so handsome not to fall for him but still with all the hurt the sadness Enrique has caused me i knew and for sure that seeking revenge is the only solution to make me feel a little bit better about his treason and the loss of both my parents, after this i decided that i would just forget about my feelings and seek revenge,

my hate for Enrique, i m not over my loss or my sadness yet and i want to seek revenge, but how?" i saw a little devil smile drawn on her lips as she came to sit next to me on the sofa,

make him fall in love with you then propose and then leave him stand alone on the aisle, yet he doesn't have to know who you really are just keep it secret

but he can figure it out by the time

then it would be already late, now let's go to sleep because tomorrow we have work, and we have to plan this revenge,

we went to sleep, after a few seconds Caroline was sound a sleep, i tried to sleep but couldn't help myself but think about this revenge plan, "did he really deserve this?" i never did anything wrong to anyone, i was always the kind of girl that would do anything to please everyone, but it appears that we can't hide the darkness inside us. I always believed that in each of us there is darkness and light it is up to us to decide which side is going to win.

end of chapter -