Chapter 3: Sorry

Chapter 3: Sorry

Josh’s P.O.V

Yelly, my bestfriend. Nandyan pagnalulungkot ako. Yung bestfriend na umiintindi sa mga kagagaguhang mga nagawa ko. Yung bestfriend na palaging handang ibigay ang lahat para mapasaya lang ako. Pero wala na sya.....

“Josh tara na” Rhea snapped me out. Ihahatid ko na sya pauwi.

.

.

.

.

Nakarating na kami sa bahay nya.

“Josh, I Love You!” nagulat ako sa sinabi nya, if I remember it right this is only the second time she said it to me. I should be the happiest man now, pero bakit wala akong maramdaman?

“I Love you too” sabi ko then i smiled at her.

She suddenly kissed  me and I answered it back. But nothing. I was waiting for that spark that i feel whenever we kiss. Bakit wala?. I think this is becoming so long but still no spark.

I broke the kiss. I saw her face slightly irritated but i could care less ang gusto ko lang ngayon ay makauwi na. Nandon pa kaya si Yelly?

When i got home, sinalubong ako ni Nanay Ellie.

“Nay, asan si Yelly?” tinanong ko si Nanay.

 “Sa kwarto niya, umiiyak nong umuwi dito kanina, kausapin mo naman, hindi pa yun kumakain” ughhh I hate myself! I have been a very bad bestfriend to her. Puro na lang ako ang iniisip ko. I’m so selfish, but still i felt happy because she did not left me, she's still here.

“Sige po”  dumiretso ako sa kwarto niya.

I was about to knock the door when I heard her whimper inside. Napatigil ako, she’s still crying. I really did hurt her that much. Naawa ako sa kanya. I felt sorry for her because I became her bestfriend. I became a worthless bestfriend to her. A selfish bestfriend who only cares about himself. I was suppose to listen to her problems but she was always the one listening to mine.

 Nang wala na akong marinig na iyak, i went inside her room. Nakatulog siguro sya sa pag-iiyak. I saw her dried up tears at the side of her eyes. Basang basa rin yung unan nya.

“I’m sorry Yelly for hurting you, I’ve been very selfish but I promise you, I’ll be the perfect bestfriend for you”  I saw a notebook at her table. I opened it. I know it’s wrong to look into other people’s stuff but something’s pushing me to read it, curiosity perhaps.

First page

To Mr. Clueless

I love you, but it seems you don’t know...

I love you, but you just can’t seem to love me too....

I love you, but seeing you with her makes my heart break in two....

The words ‘I love you’, will only be my dream heard from you......

2nd Page

Why is it so hard to love someone that doesn't love you back? But still you won't care as long as you see him happy. But the truth be told, you're hurting inside.

Sometimes I ask, "If I could be that girl he loves, would there be still pain?". I don't know the answer but certainly I would be the happiest woman on earth. It would be the best feeling ever. How i wish i could be that girl.

3rd Page

I saw he was hurting so badly. This is the worst feeling to see the one you love hurt because of another woman. 

If only he would look at my love for him....

 I saw the date these were wrote. It’s been two years since she started writing these. And I didn’t know....

I didn’t know she loves someone. I’m feeling guilty for not being there when she was hurting for this guy. Why didn’t she tell me?...... But i couldn’t blame her, i was the one who didn’t had time for her. It was all my fault. 

 -------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ngayon lang nakapag-update after almost 3 months. sorry! sobrang nabusy lang sa school.