Chapter 13

[Ashton's POV]

I groaned when hearing something bang. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I awkwardly walked around my room in confusion. However, I soon heard a loud whisper,"Ashton! Psst, Ashton!"

Hearing it from outside, I rushed over to my window, seeing Luke sitting on a tree branch by my window and he sighed in relief, motioning me to open it and I did. He climbed over, stumbling from the shaking branch and climbed it with my assistance.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, though did not mind at all. I love having him around, even if it's at 10PM and I should be in bed, due to my bedtime I was given from my horrid grades and papers.

He smiled, pressing a kiss to my lips which made me all happy inside and he said,"I wanted to see you, Michael and Calum don't like us dating. I guess I needed to get away, they've been bugging me since I told them. Especially cause of my suspension."

"I am sorry," I told him with guilt. It was my fault, considering I got a bit upset when the boy called Luke an emo freak. Luke is no freak, he should not be called such a thing. So, I got angry and things were said, which I wish I could take back.

He rolled his eyes, pushing me on the bed and chuckled,"It's fine, it's not your fault and you shouldn't think it is. You didn't force me to punch him, I did it because I wanted to. He almost hit you, it's self-defense. Sort of. In my world."

I giggled when he kissed my neck, shoving him playfully,"S-Stop, I'm ticklish."

"And I'm Luke," He smirked, placing his lips on mine and I hesitantly kissed him back, still

not use to the whole intimacy thing.

He moved us slightly, gripping my hips and pulled lower so he could lay over me. I smiled into the kiss, moving my hands to awkwardly place them on his shoulders, his on my waist, tracing his thumbs over the exposed skin that was showing.

Suddenly I felt something wet on my lip and quickly pulled back,"I-Uh.."

"You're not ready to...french kiss?" He asked with a small chuckle, making me relieved that he was not being awkward.

I shrugged sheepishly,"It just seems unpleasant. I mean, you are putting your tongue in someones mouth. I do not understand why people like it, isn't it unsanitary? Our mouths aren't the cleanest places."

"Shut up, Ashton," He snorted, nuzzling his nose against mine and assured,"I brushed my teeth and you did too, I can tell. It's...intimate in a way. I mean, it's almost like sex. It just shows we're getting closer, that we like eachother and it's passionate. But, if you don't want to, it's fine. I don't mind, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

I felt my heart pound slightly at the thought of being 'intimate'. He likes me enough to let his tongue touch mine? I nodded slowly, placing my hand on his neck and pulled him down so our lips met in a slow kiss, making my body tingle slightly.

He led more, making it a bit deeper by tilting his head to the side and I once again felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. I let him slip it in and meet mine, causing me to moan slightly when he roamed my mouth, his body grinding on mine slightly while doing slow.

However, I heard the door open and quickly pulled away, seeing my mum standing their with a horrified and disgusted look on her face. She winced when seeing me and I felt my face pale, glancing at Luke who seemed unsure of what to do.

My mum cleared her throat, asking forcefully,"A-Ashton, what is Lucas doing here?"

"It's Luke, ma'am," He said, standing up awkwardly and assured,"I snuck in, he didn't know I was coming by. I'm very sorry, I'll leave. Bye Ash."