M's Stripper [15]

-Zayn-

She looked so peaceful when she was asleep and very happy too. As if she was enjoying a certain temporarily bliss. I on the other hand, couldn't sleep. I was comfortable on the floor, it made by back feel right but I just couldn't sleep. I mean when I was younger I used to hate sleeping but now, I loved them, and craved for them all the time. Though I didn't mind; I was enjoying my view of Syreena sleeping. It was different actually seeing her like this since she was my stripper and I'd see her naked all the time, but seeing her like was good. I mean, I didn't feel like such a man whore and I kind of respected her too; a bit. I watch as she inhales and exhales and I felt this sudden urge to run my finger on her face. I didn't know why, but I just did. Like how Harry touched my face now and then. I shift, fully turning my body around to the side so I could see Syreena. I was so weird; I was staring at someone who was sleeping. I mean, I did that with Perrie, but that was then.

A strand of black hair falls on Syreena's forehead and I put my arms up, brushing the hair away. I left my hand resting on Syreena's forehead and gently stroked the side of her face. Her lips turn upwards to a little smile and she breathes a sigh. I used to watch my baby sister, Saffa sleep and she would smile now and then too. It was just like that with Syreena, just that I was sexually attracted to her. Syreena jerks her head away and I lift my hand. If she found out that I woke her up, she would rip my balls off. No lie, Syreena was feisty and especially in bed. Making love to her was taming a cheetah, but it was filled with warmness and elegance. She was the type of girl who wanted her sex to feel good, but also look good. I liked that. But there was a huge; I mean HUGE difference making love to Perrie. She would lose interest fast and it would be over. It was never long lasting with Perrie unlike with Syreena. Her sex was memorable. I had half a million ways to make her body feel good and she could take me down whenever she liked. I grin at myself thinking about how Syreena touched herself and she wet herself just by looking at me. I was happy that I turned her on without even touching her, that's a talent not many men posses. And I also liked how hyper active I made her whenever I touched her.

"Hmm?"

I turn to look at Syreena who had her eyes cracked open a bit with a little smile tugging on her lips.

"Sleep," I tell her. "You've been asleep for half an hour."

Syreena rubs her eyes and yawns loudly. "Half an hour's good," she says and closes her eyes again.

I wasn't sure if she heard me but I replied to her anyway. "You need to sleep; you haven't slept in a while." It was true, her eyes and her face seemed to have gone smaller. Her tan skin didn't have the healthy tan glow. I was actually worrying for her, she didn't look human. She was like a machine, wake up, study, and then dance for the whole night. Sometimes I wonder myself how I'm alive. I mean the lifestyle I live is crazy, the lads and I sometimes don't get time to ourselves. It sucks big time but I love my job though. I have no regrets about it expect the paparazzi. If they find one tiny information, they will make your life a living hell and that's what's going to happen to me.

"You're not the boss of me," Syreena whines in her sleep.

I just stare at her and suppress a smile. She was just like Louis, which was freaky. I get up and was sitting on the floor staring at drowsy Syreena. She wasn't going to sleep anymore, I was sure of that so she was going to have to wake up. I know she wasn't going to listen to me, so I had to make her listen to me. SO how do I do that? A smirk appears on my lips as I eye Syreena's body. Well, this was going to be fun and painful, but it was worth it. Syreena had her eyes closed but I was well ware she was awake. I stand up making sure I don't make a sound and jump on top of her.

"ZAYN!" Syreena shrieks.

"Hello beautiful," I breathe into her face.

Her hands go to my chest and she tries to push me off. "Get off, Zayn."