Chapter 7

-Samantha's POV-

~bbbzzt,bzzt~

Me_*grabs my phone,open it,and saw William's text*

Text:From:William[Honey<3]

'Let's break up.'

(WHAT?!,oh no no no way I will break up with him!!!>.<)

Reply:To:William [Honey<3]

'What?!,why?!'

From:William [Honey<3]

'Haiiiizt!!,I'm bored ok?!,I'm courting Trisha already.So just accept it that we're already done,ok?'

(Gosh!,why does it hurts so much?!!!,f*ck!T^T,I hate it!!!)

To:William [Honey<3]

'No!,please hon!,no!'

From:William [Honey<3]

'tskkkk!,let's break up already!,I'm not the prince charming that you knew!,I'm a fake prince,'cause I'm a beast.I smoke marijuana,I court girls even if I'm in a relationship,I dump my friends,and I can beat people 'till they die,I'm a gangster,you know?!,so stop,I don't wanna play with you,anymore!'

(F*CK!!!!,AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!;((((,i wanna shout,cry,and die!!!!!!,it hurts,knowing everything!,but will I really believe it?,or still hold his hands,and drag him to the right path???:""(((((((......)

To:William [Honey<3]

'I'll never leave you,go,court Trisha,but I will never stop loving you.Martyr na kung martyr,but I am still here for you.I love you so so much hon,even if you broke my heart. :** </3'

(And yeah!,I choose to hold his hands,and drag him to the right path.Even if it means killing me.I just love him so much,that I can sacrifice even my own happiness.)

*****

THE NEXT MORNING:

(I'm walking in the school's hallways,while my minds floating somewhere,I even saw Trisha & William together,& just greeted them Hi,even if the truth is I wanna grab William away from Trisha....)

Jessica_"gosh girl?!!0_o,anong nangyari sayo??!!,big black eyebags,pale lips?!!,what happened??:33"

Me_*looked at Jessica,saw her worried eyes*

(And their I burst up into tears!:"(((!)

Jessica_*hugged me* "sssssshhh,just cry,sometimes,it is ok not to be ok."

(Jessica & I,skipped class & decided,to go to the nearest park.I just cried & cried & cried,'till there was no tears to cry,anymore.)

Jessica_"now,tell me.What happened?"

Me_"William and I broke up."

Jessica_"because of that Trisha?,right?"

Me_"nope,I don't blame Trisha,she doesn't know,she's a transferee,right?.I blame William,uhmmmmm,can I trust you Jess?"

Jessica_"of course you can!"

(And so I told her everything,the marijuana and gangster thingy?,yes,I told her.)

Jessica_"WHAT?!O_O!!!!,you're kidding right???!

Me_"i know it's hard to believe!..'cause even myself,I didn't believed him at first."

Jessica_"mukhang mahirap nga yang problema mo,I'm so sorry,if I can't able to give you an advice,you know?,I suck on advicing!>.<"

Me_*faint smile* "it's ok,as long as you listened,I'm fine with it."

Jessica_"awwwwe,but I'm worried with you girl.You won't give up on him,diba?"

Me_"yeah..."

Jessica_"what if mapahamak ka?,o masaktan na naman?"

Me_"ewan,bahala na.Hindi na ako takot masaktan,kasi ngayon pa lang,nasasaktan na ako." *faint smile*

Jessica_"haaiiizttt,true love nga naman,let's go,you have to relax!,and relax means???"

Me&Jessica_"SHOPPING!!^0^"

(Hahaha,it's not bad to forget about the problem,even just for now,right?;D)