VMAS

VMAS

Ariana's performance was so fun. Nickis was very sexual. Perfect. Bang bang looked so cool! Ariana and nicki both did outfit changes. All three putfits were totally different yet the same. They flowed perfectly. Loved it. But with Nicki her black dress. Her hands were on her boobs and her tummy. It looked as if she was trying to keep it together. Wardrobe malfunction maybe??

Best female video.

BEYONCÉ BETTER WIN.

BEYONCÉ IS BAE.

but IGGY and Ariana they're pretty good and so was IGGY.

KATY PARY WON??? Wtf? Beyoncé is queen. Why didn't she behead that chick??

Katy Parys dress is jeans for Pete sake.

Drake is a creepy guidance councilor?? Hell yeah! And that "every one don't worry I'm over eighteen it's all legal." Ariana. Please. Sing. That. Song. I. Would. Die. Just. Flat. Out. Die.

wtf is lorde wearing??

Taylor. I am not a huge fan of you. But. You do you girl. You. Do. You. Shake it off.

Does anyone see Miley? She is always looking confused! Lol. I love you with the slightly longer hair girl! It's great.

Jim Carry. O. M. G. I love you. Honestly. He is awesome. He goes all out! It's perfect! He will throw himself on the floor.

Best pop video.

I have to go for my girl Ariana. She too perf.

OMG! She got it! Halla!! Go get it! Another outfit change? Looking perfect as always!!

Haha. IGGY looks pissed that she didn't win. Haha. She'll get the next one.

Kim K West. Them boobs are popping out of there. Way to show some color tho!!

Sam smith. I love your song. I wish it wasn't as gospel but it is great. Your performance. The cherry on top. I like how simple it is.

Loved how they had us all take a moment of science for peace. Just added that extra touch of life that things like this need.

Best hip hop video.

Eminem. You better win.

Or drake. Lol. I am not a huge fan but congrats dude. !!

This comedian is really funny. I like him. What's his name?? He does funny impressions. Love it! They are mean but not at the same time!

Artist to watch.

Deff texting 2 for 5th harmony. Love them. They're bae. Especially camellia. Did you guys hear that she was checked into the hospital for extreme tiredness? Lol I can't spell and the word isn't coming up on the spell check. Judge me. Lol. Poor thing!

USHER and Nicki. YASSSSSSS!

Did anyone notice that they're all black and they're all wearing white?? I did.

I wish I could twerk like that.

Haha. He played the drums on her butt!!

** I was talking on this group msg with a bunch of people I don't know and this chick said "I got that nicki butt" and I replied "oh so it is fake?" And I was kicked out so fast! Lol. Sorry had to share.**

Does anyone else find usher really attractive?

Why are there so many Trojan comertials?

** I was in class and we were learning about the Trojans. And my teacher asked if we knew what it was and someone blurted out "only the best condoms ever!" I am very worried about this generation.**