Chapter 4

After the short session working with the boys, I was put in a group with a boy named Shawn, a blonde girl(and a snobby one at that) named Brittany, and a sweet 16 year old whos name was Caitlynn. The only downside to my group was that bitch Brittany and our One Direction director was Harry, the boy I was avoiding.

Great.

We all left and that's when I caught a glimpse at Roni behind some tall stacked up amps. She was with Niall...and they were....they were hooking up!?! Roni !

I cleared my throat loudly coughing to kind of saw to them "Hey, separate your faces cause I'm right here." But by clearing my throat loudly, it was nicer and alittle less awkward. Roni stepped out from behind the amps and fixed her hair and wrinkled sweatshirt from being squished against Niall. She was smiling and we walked to the car. I wasn't about to ask about it, if she wanted to tell me...she would, and within 5 seconds of the door closing behind us to our temporary home, she was pretty much screaming and rambling on and on about it. Frankly I didn't care, this would end up being not a big deal and she'd move on sooner or later.

I just nodded, smiled, and laughed as she spoke. After about an hour of nonstop talking she finally ended it off by flopping onto the sofa. I smiled and went into the other room. Harry texted me, I ignored. Instead, I studied the music we had to learn by wednesday...I had 5 days to lean it and master it, then I'd be paired with four other people who were coached to learn either Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam's part to one of their songs.

Our first song was What Makes You Beautiful, the most known song of theirs.

I practiced all of Harry's lines and mastered them in 3/5 days. So, I decided that Roni and I would relax before the day of the show. I thought it'd be fun to go eat at Roni's favorite resturaunt and take a little road trip to D.C and eat at Nando's. We had two days until we had to be back, so we packed up for an overnight and drove down.

"Oh my god Rye ! Thanks soso much !" Roni was so excited the whole time. We got down to D.C around 5 and went to check into our hotel. We dropped our bags and left to eat.

Nando's wasn't very extrodinary, just some pictures of chicken and very fried-looking food. We sat down and ordered drinks. I put my menu down and looked around the resturaunt. That's when something or someone rather caught my attention, it was Harry and Niall. 

Seriously ?! 

What were they doing here?

Roni went and made direct eye contact with Niall, he waved and Roni gestured for them to sit by us...I couldn't say no, that would've just been rude.

They came and sat by us, Niall by Roni and Harry slid into the booth by me.

"Hello." Harry said with a wink I saw in the corner of my eye.

"Hi." I looked at him and took a sip of my drink.

"So, excited for wednesday?" He tried to make conversation with whatever possible, or convinient.

"I guess, I just hope my group is good." 

"Do you know the lines?"

"Yea." I was good at being a conversation killer. And this time I'm glad I killed it, or else I'd have to still talk to him.

"Did you get my text?"

"What?"

"Did you get my text?" Harry asked again.

"Yea, why."

"Why didn't you reply?" I had to think of an excuse, I couldn't so I told him the truth.

"Harry, I like you, you're a great guy and all but I really need to focus on X-Factor. I love singing and everything and I don't want to blow it." Harry looked sympathetic, but saddened,"I'm sorry Harry, I'll see you wednesday." I stood up and grabbed Roni's arm, she was hooking up with Niall again, but in the corner of the curved booth seat, no one could see except for me, and that was when I pulled her off of him.

"Comeon Ron, we gotta go." We left and I saw Roni give Niall a corney Call Me gesture as we walked to my car. We drove to the hotel in silence, however, Roni was in a happy-smiley silence whereas I was in a what-did-I-just-do type of silence...the type where you'd wanna just pound your head against a wall multiple times.

We both went to sleep immediately, well, I did atleast for all I know Roni could've been texting Niall the whole night. I wondered if Niall knew she was only 14...did he think she was older because she's been mistaken as 18 before...and hopefully the rumors about him and Demi Lovato being a thing weren't true, or else Roni would end up beating the shit out of her if Demi came at her. That night left alot of unanswered questions in my tiny mind, I guess I'd find out the answers soon.

Sorry If These Chapters Are Sucky, I Don't Really Want To Continue...I'll Try To Finish, But They Won't BeAs Good As They Could Be.

ANYWAYS

F a n  M e,  C o m m e n t  Y o u r  T h o u g h t s,  a n d V o t e !

S t a y  B e a u t i f u l Readers<3

**and check out Curly Hair and Skinny Jeans, I'll be wrapping it up soon, so the chapters are gonna be getting intense ^.^