🔮 Author's Note 🔮

CELTIC CROSS, a brand new and original novella, was the Overall Third Place winner of the 2019 Open Novella Contest hosted by OpenNovellaContest

~~~

"The universe does not give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions."

Once again, I am going to involve myself in a challenge in which I could very well crash and burn, but not for lack of trying!

Ever since the success of last year's Open Novella Contest, I promised myself I would participate in the next one... and here we are.

This time around, I'm going to try something new- a contemporary romantic mystery thriller using the Suspense Fiction Prompt #6 - Tarot:

You're a tarot reader who keeps drawing the same card over and over again. One day you see a man with the card tattooed on him. Write about what happens when the man comes to you for a tarot card reading, and what happens afterward...

This prompt immediately called to me for many reasons. It would be something new, and lucky for me, I happen to have some deep-rooted knowledge in Tarot. So not only is this an excuse for me to pull out my decks and research through my craft books, but I also know I can have some serious fun with this.

Now, let's pick a card and see where the story takes us...

~~~

~~~

If you are reading any of this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/druidrose. Thanks!