All Grown Up: Jacob and Renesmee Part II

Chapter 1: Welcome to Akaska

A/N: Welcome to All Grown Up: The Story of Jacob and Renesmee II. If you are new to this story, please go back and read the first part! You've missed an awful lot, these are meant to be read together. I hope you'll go back and find out exactly how they got to where they are now. You can find it in my profile.

I know a lot won't go back and do that, so I'll say the same thing here as I do in my opening A/N for part one. This is not a high action, edge of your seat kind of story. Of course there will be some things that come along to shake it up, but mostly it's meant to be cute, and lighthearted. It's also meant for adults, I can't stress that enough! Like it's predecessor, this story will be full of lemons. If you don't know what that means, I'll tell you when you're older lol.

*RPOV*

After 2,352 miles, many bathroom breaks, and countless tears, some of them mine, we had finally made it.

"Woah," I said when my grandparents Alaskan home came into view. If the house in Forks was the big house, then this was the "Bigger house," Jacob said echoing my thoughts. It was made of light gray stones in all different shapes, and it had three stories. The bottom floor had gorgeous picture windows, framed by cream colored curtains.

"Dat's our house?" Swan asked from the back seat.

"It's Nana and Grandpa's house, but you'll have your own room here. This is where we'll live until our house is done," Jacob explained to her. So we were home, sort of. We all hoped out of our cars, and Uncle Emmett and Aunt Rosalie got busy taking my family's car collection off the back of the truck, and driving them into the mammoth garage that was attached to the house.

My Dad looked more excited then I'd seen him in a while, as he lead Mom towards the house. He grinned at her as he literally swept her off her feet. "Let me show you my room, well, it's our room now," he said to her. She smiled up at him as he carried her through the doorway. She looked truly happy, and I was glad. I'd been so worried about her.

"Go ahead in!" Nanna said to the kids, who were all just standing there staring up at the house. "Go explore, pick out you rooms!"

They caught Nanna's infectious excitement and ran through the open doorway. "Third floor!" I called after them. I knew that the third floor had all of the bedrooms. The house was decorated in shades from the cool side of the color wheel. There was a lot of white as in the old house, this one also had creamy blues, and lavender. Even though I hadn't lived here before, the house had that feeling about it that someone had, this was a home.

The kids were all scrambling up the big wooden staircase, with big brother Anthony in the lead. Seth followed behind them with his hands out protectively behind both Mollie and Xandra. Swan stopped at the top, and looked down at Jacob and I as we stood in the huge, open living room.

"This can be my room!" she proclaimed, spreading her little arms wide.

"Oh no it can't be. I don't think so. Third floor," I said. She stomped her foot, then ran after her siblings to catch up to them on the second staircase. When Jake and I got up there Grandpa was closing four of the doors. He told the kids any of the rooms with the doors left open, they could have. Jake and I had already decided we'd let them pick out their own rooms first, then we'd pick one close to theirs. We watched them run back and forth though the long hallway, out of one room, and into the next.