Only Love...

Happie New year...

The cheering sounds echoed the sky scrappers of the beach road....The bursted crackers hit the clouds as fire crystals, sparkling into innumerable colours....

At helicam's view ,the road was flooded with human heads, resembling a kind of modern art..

   Shravan parked his SUV under a gulmohar tree.. setting his gorgeous hair at perfection,he wore his identity card stating him as a Chief editor in his own news channel_Channel WN news...

    Setting the helicam to the bird's eye mode,he was ready to operate it manually....

He was on the spot to cover the new year Eve....but his mind desperately prayed for everybody's security as the day was highly appreciated for terroristic threat at times...

    As he was progressing with the vedio from the top angle,he could see some youngsters doing stunts with bikes...

   Some of them drove it rashly asif it gonna burst at anytime...they weren't aware that their happiness and celebration went rogue that had become an annoyance to the public.

    Shravan was shocked and no one in the crowd dared to stop them...He had lost his patience and he pulled over his full sleeves.Switching the drone to auto mode, he began to walk towards the bikers...

     While he was walking,he noticed a girl coming to the centre of the road... it was damn sure that the girl would be knocked down if she continues to stand at the road...

   Shravan could see the bikers driving rash and he started to run towards the girl to pull her out of the road....

Surprisingly,she stood at the middle of the road brave and picked up a sign board... saying  'thank you for your wishes,but take care of your life ...we need you alive to wish the same for the next year too'

   Reading the sign board,the bikers realized their mistake and they left the place embarrassed....

Shravan was awestruck with the girl's intelligence and courage...he wanted to meet her and appreciate her thought...but,as soon as the bikers  left,the crowd surrounded her with applauds.... shravan tried to sneak into the crowd...when it went vain he jumped to heights and he could see her face but,not at a time...

At first jump,he could see her eyes.. those eyes were flawless and glistening as her soul was pure and genuine...

  Her nose...they were sharp and perfectly sculpted for her face...her lips were not less than cherry tomatoes.

Her face was amazing with her wonderous smile..

Shravan held his chest as he couldn't breathe for a second...no other girl had made him speechless like her...her beauty was simple and her attitude was priceless...she fitted in his heart as his angel...

A gleeful smile crawled at his lips...the beautiful timples over his cheeks narrated his heart vividly...yes,he had fallen in love with her.... perhaps, Love at first sight!!!

  Unfortunately,he couldn't spot her at the place again....his search went vain all through...

  Returning to the channel,he composed the titles half-hearted....he mentioned the news and deliberately hid her as he didn't want unnecessary exposure of his'may be-wife's name in media...

He couldn't spot her in drone images too. The images were  inadequate in accuracy as it was shot at longer distance...

In other ways,her face made him spleepless...he went on thinking how he could search her...

______________________________________

"Good morning ma..."

"Good morning beta... Happy New year..."

Nirmala Malhotra,one of the board directors of the channel and our handsome hero's mother cheerly wished....

"Shravan... how's the New year night...?"

She inquired formally...

"Nothing special ma..."

Saying so,his mind rewound to the girl of his heart... His face bloomed and his cheeks curled to naughty smile..

"Shravan...I wanted to talk with you"

Shravan sat straight as he knew his Mom well...

Nirmala Malhotra...being a bussiness woman,had been a straight forward and bold Lady... considering her only son shravan she's so soft and flexible...

But now ,probably she may not be flexible with her decision it seemed...she looked straight into his eyes...

"Shravan... this time you can't ignore me..here is the girl's number... meet her and decide when we could fix your marriage...we have to invite the ministers too
..so, decide sooner..."

While shravan was at shock with her new year gift,nirmala Malhotra calmly served him with the breakfast....

______________________________________

Hello everyone....hi from arul after a looong time... apologies plz....and haappiiee new year to all...may this year bring us happiness and prosperity...health and rejoice...

And this story....read it and tell me how it is....hope I will manage to update at regular intervals...

Vote and comment....
Happy New year again...

Love,

Arulpirai...