To Be Owned By A Pirate

this is just another random spin that ive created o.0 dont ask haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be owned by a pirate.

“She had loved him for such a long time, she thought. How was it that she didn’t know him at all?”

― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

PROLOUGE

Man should not fear something small when there is so much more that a man should fear in this messed up, un-holy world. If he were to fear something. He should fear something worth fearing. Not a petty thing. Not over a women crying.

Although this woman, or rather her off-spring, will be a major aspect of most lives in the future. She holds the key to many, many things. Life. Death. Happiness. Sadness. Light. Dark. Rain. Sun. Good. Bad. War. Peace. Noise. Silence. Sanity. Insanity.

She quietly hummed a tune whilst brushing threw her long, wavy black hair in front of her dressing tables mirror with her bristle brush with a metal engraving on the top and handle that she absolutely adored. Her mother had given it to her for her sixteenth birthday.

She felt her mood sadden a little at the thought of her mother. She had passed away a little while ago from an illness which was still unknown to the naïve teenager. She wouldn’t listen to the doctor because she simply didn’t believe that her beloved mother had given up and died. She wouldn’t allow her mind to process the thought of no longer having someone she could go to about boys. Or anything girly. But it had finally sunken in, and she went into a mass state of sadness. Although no one could tell her exactly what was wrong.

She gently placed her brush down on her dresser and with a sigh she stood up, shifting her hair so it was over one shoulder and walked over to her plush bed. Covered with a silky fabric sheet and blanket cover that where a creamy beige colour. Her pillows where also in a silky fabric but it was lavender colour. She laid down, her hair falling around her like an angles, she starred up at the ceiling. Wondering what the future would be like, she wanted to get married to Leráunt James. The handsome prince of New Britain. She wanted to have 3 children and to live in the castle. With Leráunt, but there was one problem with hat, Leráunt was due to be married in three days. His father had arranged for Leráunt and the prettiest girl in the village to get married. Brittney McGee. But she slept around a lot, ignoring the morals that a woman should follow and secreting the double life.

But as life would prove, not many people got the life they wanted. When the door to her cabin’s room burst open, her father had rushed in with a worried look in his eyes, handing her a folded piece of paper she sat up in her bed and asked him what was the matter.

“You need to keep this paper safe. It will have all the answers for you in it, and further one will have many more answers for you’re yet to be asked questions. Your daughter will be of great importance to you. So make sure you keep her safe. When I leave you wait here until all sound is gone. Then come out, get into a life boat a sail to the land just a bit off from here. Port there and never return to the sea. Do you understand?” he asked her in a rushed and panicked voice. She nodded with small tears running down her face. Her father wiped them away and kissed her forehead before running out of the room.

Like her father had said, she waited for all noise to stop, before rushing out of the room and onto the deck, where all she saw was dead bodies and blood. Just as she was about to get into the life boat she saw her father’s body. Lying in a pool of his own blood, his eyes open and staring but unseeing. She fell to her knees beside him, tears flowing down her face but no noise coming out of her open mouth. Like a silent scream. She cradled her father’s head in her arms as she continued to cry over the loss of her father. She knew that by now she should be on her way to land, but she refused to leave her father. She would stay with him, not wanting to believe that she had lost her mother, and now her father.

“Well, art you a priey liteel lady?” she her a gruff voice ask from behind her. She turned her head to look from where the voice had come from, silently sobbing with tears running down her face. The guy had shoulder length shaggy, brown hair with pitch black eyes. He had a scruffy beard with grey hairs through it. He had ink lines that the girl had never seen before all over his arms. He had a gold tooth that matched his gold hoop through his ear and he was holding a large knife, which looked much like a machete. His clothes where all worn and destroyed, dirty and smelly as well. The girl had never seen any person such as this one.

“wh-who are you?” she asked through hiccups and sobs, slightly scared of this guy in front of her.

“ahh, lass. Don’ you be worryin’ bout’ mi ‘ame. I'm more wonderin’ as to what’ your’ ‘ame mightn be?” he asked her with obvious improper English.

“my name is Franchesskinna Roule.” She answered him quietly, looking back down to her father who was still covered in blood, and her white night gown was now covered in her father’s blood as well.

“Roule. Tha’ ‘ame rings a ‘ew bells. Ahh you lass need ‘o be getting’ safely back ‘o land her’” he said as he gently pulled her up and lead her into the life boat and gently pushed her away lowering the boat into the water.

“what!” the girl yelled up to the ships edge where the strange man was standing.

“yes M’lady?” he asked back down to the girl.

“you never told me your name.” she stated.

“call mi hobs.” And with that he walked away and she rowed to shore. Where she found one person that had made her happy for the rest of her life. Little did she know that there was more than meets the eye with whom and what was to come in the future.