No P.D.A.

Call Me Crazy But I Love You

No P.D.A!!!!!!

"Dude that is sick." I muttered, so he lied to his fans that he was single? Nice going, just lie to us. No problems we'll just cry and be hurt that you didn't tell us. "NO P.D.A" I interrupted, Kylie gave me a death look, (If looks can kill then I would've been died by now!) I gave her a crossed eye look. She looked confused, haha that's what I was going for. "What?" Kylie innocently blinked her eyes at me "No Personal Display Of Affection." I said "Oh okay." Kylie said. "Oh look at the time Kylie We got to go!" Kendall said, I lead them to the door and Kendall hugged me bye while Kylie said bye and ran off to the car.

Well she certainly screams rude person. Or is it only me that she's rude too? Hm I have to ask Alli later. Alli had told Cody they were sleeping over tonight while I was saying bye to Kendall. My parents were uncertain about it at first but then decided that girls sleep in one room and boys sleep in one room. Pretty much the same thing Sarah, Abby, Chad, Toby and I did about two weeks ago. I seriously need them to come here soon or else I'll lose my mind. Anyways Alli and I were raiding my closet for pajamas she can wear. I still have troubles finding the right drawer for the things I need. I whacked my head remembering the pajamas were in the dresser near my bathroom door. Whoops well we just ransacked my closet for 20 minutes.

Once we were all in comfortable pajamas, we grabbed two blankets (Mine A Lilo & Stitch and Alli's TinkerBell.) and headed down to the living room. This time we were watching the notebook which Alli and I happily enjoyed while the boys moaned over the movie. I had a box of tissue next to us as we watched, and boy did we cried! I just plainly sat there sobbing my heart out and yelling at the tv. Just a normal thing to do. After the movie we decided to use the wii and get on netflix to watch movies. Cody had chosen Ghost Busters, then Toby chose Alpha & Omega which was pretty kidish but still cute.

A couple movies later, it was 10pm and we heard the door opened, followed by footsteps and my mom shouting "Toby! Alexandra! We're home!" which certainly made us get off the couch and to greet my parents. I think mom and dad likes Cody and Alli. Well I hoped they do because we're probably going to hang out a lot. "Okay can someone explain the tissues and popcorn?" Dad asked as he gave me a look. I walked over and cleaned it up before doing anything else. "We should do facials!" Alli said and I nodded in response. We both skipped to my room and grabbed my book full of recipes I collected from online or Tiger Beat magazine. We finally figured out what we wanted to do and went to get the stuff we need to do it.

After that we were in my bathroom with honey and sugar on our lips and a nice mud mask. We were talking about boys and clothes while we waited for the timer. "Any crushes?" Alli asked "Hm nope. I mean I fangirl over your brother but you know that's odd." I admitted "Haha you just admitted you have a crush on my bro." Alli said "Pretty much but hey you know the sayings. Don't date your friend's older brother." I said "Unless I agree to it!" Alli said and the timer went off. We washed off everything off our faces and cleaned up.

I turned on my laptop and spun in my pink plastic chair. Alli lied on my bed typing away on her iPhone. I heard a thunk and look up from my laptop screen to Alli who had her iPhone on her face. She was laughing and I took picture with my phone. "Als you alive?" I poked her and she jumped up while saying "Rawr!" My eyes almost popped out of it's sockets. My hand flew to my heart and I gasped "God Alli! Scare me to death, why don't you!" I said "Your-Your- Face! Haha" Alli held her stomach as she started rolling on my bed laughing so loud Toby and Cody could hear. (Well they are across the hall.)

A knock stopped us from doing anything and we both yelled out "Come In!" and two boys walked in. Preferably called Toby and Cody. "Dude what are you girls doing?" Cody asked "Just laughing." I said and focused on my laptop. I logged into my Facebook and Twitter to check up. "So you girls just laugh?" Toby asked "Pretty much." Alli pulled the vanity chair and put it next to me. She sat down and watched me check my Twitter. I gasped and stopped breathing. Right there in the freaking interactions. Mckenzie Comer followed me and tweet me back. I had tweet her like a couple hours ago about how I'm going to meet her at her LA meet & greet.

"What happened???" Alli stared at the screen and she understood "Oh you're a fan of Kenzie? I haven't talked to her for a long time!" Alli said "Okay I'm fine now" I said and checked Facebook. Abby wrote on my timeline. Also Sarah and Chad but Sarah had written over 20 messages on my timeline.

Sarah: Hey Lexi Missing ya! We already asked our parents.

Abby: We come to Cali in a week! Luv Ya Sista!

Chad: Video Games! I'm going to beat your butt at Call Of Duty.

What? They coming to California in a week? Oh shit I haven't even asked my parents. "Haha that is so weird." Alli said as she checked on her Twitter. "What's weird?" Cody asks and he comes closer next to Alli and me. "That girl just said she died from seeing you shirtless." Alli said, I slightly blushed since I usually do that but I don't comment about it. That's putting your opinion out there and then some haters comes in and ruins the freaking mood. "Okay I don't really want to read those today." Cody said "Bed time!" Toby clapped his hands and smiled like a weirdo. "You weirdo." I mumbled. "Haters gonna hate!" Toby lifted his arms up and tried to fly like superman but he ended up walking to his room while imitating a airplane. Oh why can't I have a normal brother?

Wait never mind I just saw Cody did the same thing as Toby. Looks like our brothers are weirdos. "Dude our bros are weirdos." Alli whispered. "They sure are Alli." I whispered back and we fell asleep.

---------

So like the Mckenzie Comer part is real. She tweeted and followed me! I literally stopped breathing for a while.