Till forever won't be long enough (Elijah love story)

1300

I was sitting on a hill looking at the stars waiting for Elijah to come.  "Hello love."  I turned to see Elijah taking a seat next to me.  " Hello Elijah. So what did you want to talk about?" "Do you love me?"  "Occurs i love you Elijah. If you weren't  in my life i would die every day." I said taking his hand. "So would you want to be with my forever?" "Yes." "Good, now i need you to listens and not scream." "OK Elijah what ever you say."  "I'm a vampire and i want to turn you so we can live together forever." He pulled me up to my feet. "What do you say Blair. You, Me, together forever." "You know i would always want to be with you forever. Yes."  He bit his wrist and put it to my mouth. I drank his blood till he pulled his wrist away. "I'm sorry about this Blair." After he said that he snapped my neck.

2 hours later

I woke up to see that I'm in a room. Elijah comes in with someone behind him. "You have to finish the proses drink human blood." I didn't hesitate. I grabbed the girls neck and drank her blood. After i was done I gave her back to Elijah. "Time to live our life together." He said coming over to me and putting a beautiful necklace around my neck."Wear this it will keep you safe from the sun." He said putting a beautiful lapis lazuli ring on my engagement finger.