Magic

Crystal's POV

" Home sweet Home!!!" I squealed as I ran inside the house. " Mom!!! Mom!!! Mommyyyyyyyy!!!" I squealed loudly.

" In the kitchen." Mom said.

" I am home. I am home. I am home." I shouted running towards the kitchen.

" Stay silent for a moment, girl. You are always loud." Though mom said irritatingly but I hugged her from back and kissed her cheeks. She smiled a bit then cleared her throat. " Go get freshen up." She said.

" I mished you. Shooo much." I said in a babyish boys. She chuckled.

" Really?" Mom asked smilingly.

The most beautiful woman alive in the world is my mom. More beautiful than Audrey Hepburn. And the precious thing is her smile. Anyone can die for that smile.

" Yes. I mished you this much." I said showing the amount spreading my arms either side of me. She ruffled my hair.

" Why is little C so cheesy today?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Cause she mished Mamma C sho much." I said and she chuckled.

My mom's name is Candice and she also calls herself C. Yes, I inherited this habit from my beautiful mommy. Not only this one I got her talkative and jolly nature as well. And my mom is also a doctor. But she left her occupation long back. She is a business woman now. She is also fearless. I got everything from her like a copy paste. And yes my dad was right when he said that I am crazy like my mom. I look closely alike my mom.

" Mamma C is here now little C won't miss her, right?" She asked me and turned to hug me properly.

" But it's only for a week. Then I have to leave. Then I will miss you again. I will not come back until the summer vacation. But if dad plans a trip you will force me to go with him. I will then come back next year." I said and she pinched on my nose. " Can't we do something that we can see each other every day?" I asked her.

" Is there any way for that? I don't think there is any way. It's better to stay like that. Because if we would be living together then you won't be able to tolerate more than a day." She said to me.

" Yes, there is." I said. " Don't you trust little C when she said that there is a way?" I asked.

" Even if there is any way to do that still we shouldn't do that." She said.

" Don't you want to see me everyday?" I asked her pouting. "You hurt me." I said dramatically.

" Drama queen." Mom said and tickled me. I tried to save myself from her but she didn't let me go. I started giggling.

" Big fat drama queen." I said to her.

" Do I look fat?" She asked me.

" No, not at all. You look hot and sexy. Why didn't you auditioned for Victoria's secret? You would obviously be chosen." I said to her. I decided to irritate Mom. It's fun.

" Right." She rolled her eyes.

" I swear you look hot as hell." I said. She was still a divine beauty.

" Yeah right." She said to me. "How can someone look hot in kitchen apron?" She asked.

" I don't know. But you surely do. Because you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Only a mad man will want to let you go. You are divine beauty, mom." She was listening to me carefully chuckling but then stopped and looked at me coldly listening the last part of the my speech.

" Are you referring your dad?" She asked me coldly. See, I told that. She is not ready to hear a single word against him even if it's from me. I decided to make her feel a bit awkward about this.

" May be yes. I don't know what his problem is and why did he let you go. If I were him then I would never let you go away. I would cherish you and keep you safe. But he divorced you. Are you sure he doesn't have any mental issues?" I asked her.

" Enough!! He is your dad Crystal. How you say something like that to him? You know how much he loves you?! And you are saying that!!! I didn't thought you will act like this. You disappointed me, Crystal." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, I am sorry. I won't repeat myself." I said and she sighed deeply.

" Don't hate him. He loves you a lot. And as for us..." she stopped and sighed. " May be that was our fate and we were not meant to be this why we have a separate ways now. Please don't blame him for that. Nothing happens without any reason. That thing also has a reason behind. You better not to hold him responsible for that." She said.

" You know what Mom?" I said and she looked at me. " It's burning." I pointed at the stove. She quickly turned off the stove.

" Look, this happens when you start to talk something rubbish with me. Go get freshen up and I will serve the dinner. " she ordered me and I sighed.

" Going. Going. No whining." I said and hold her hand. She was wearing the watch I send her 2 days back which was looking extremely beautiful on her. I smiled at her.

" Isn't it beautiful?" She asked me.

" Yes, but not more than my mom. Because she is divine." I hold her hands and kissed on them. She chuckled.

" I am no longer a beautiful girl. I am reaching 40 in a short time of period." She said.

" Old is gold." I said and she chuckled.

" Really?" She asked me.

" Yes, you are the brightest star of my life." I said.

" I will trust you just because you are here after a long time." She said.

" That's what I was talking about awhile back." I said.

" About what?" She asked.

" About you being shifted in Milan. So that we can meet everyday?" I said. She looked at me with an unknown expression.

" Go get freshen up and have dinner. Go fast." She said and started to work again.

It is not easy to convince her to go back. But I won't leave the hope. I wish there was a magic!!!