chapter 4- the fight

the minute i saw that girl i adamaticly new she was going to cause some trouble. i

i eyed her very carefully. he was standing there by storm twirling her hair babbling about her cat , storm looked like he rather be shot then listen to her mouth.

then my cover was blown.she saw me and immediately shot me a dirty look and speed walked towards me.

storm had a relieved look on is face

"what are you doing here." "same as you"

"omg are you following me uhg...leave that for instagarm.speaking of got to take a selfie for my 1 million fans.#gorgeous "

Tamara rolled her eye's

"ugh ont roll your eyes at me i will slap you silly you wish you NEVER came across me"

"ooooooooooo"

there was now a crowed

"at least i dont look like a cake with way to mich frosting oh wait were you going for a trashy clown look."

"ooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"burn" one of the people in the crowd said.

"you will regreat that" Jessica went in for a punch

luckily my dad taught me self defense.

i grabed her fist before it could hit me.

"no you will regreat that."

i pushed away her fist and punched her right in the face.

then i kicked the back of her leg making her fall. then i got on top of her and went mercyless she got a couple good hits in but that was no match to what i did to her.

"hey hey hey stop it stop it" the gmy coach and a guy from the class pulled us apart.

"what is going on here"

"i was defending myself " i said

that kinda looked like a lie Jessicas face looked all bloody and her lip was busted

my face however just had a bruse and a couple scratches.

"are you sure because it looks like the girl you were "defending" yourself from got the beating"

"of coures i am sure who do you think i am some one tries to hit me i am going to respond by asking them if they want some tea?! no i am gonna go buzerck on them. check the camera's."

me and Jessica were taken to the nures.

" and that is what happened " i told the nures"

"my goodness.but did you have to beat here senseless."

"yea i know u got crazy its just that no one ever tried to punch me.i didnt know what to do"

ok i almost lied i didnt feel bad at all

a couple hours later i met some teachers and worked my behind off to the point where i cant even tell if it is still there.

but to day was a good day i dindt think middle school would be that way.

10 minutes later my mom comes and picjs me up i look out the window and injoy the sight of the green luxurious trees.

i injoy the ride home and listen to my favorite song

last Friday night by katy perry.

me and my mom sing to it so lound tbe car behind us was frustrated.

what a good day.

--------------------------------

hello my book readers. hope you like the new cover and and this chapter. and if you really like my books you will be happy that i am announcing that drum roll please.

I AM MAKEING A NEW BOOK

i am very excited and i hope you are to it is going to be called jocelyns  journey .

i think personally the book is going to be very heart touching. i have already planed it and everything. so hope you injoyed and peace out

-sprit_of_the_tiger