17

「SEVENTEEN」

「SEVENTEEN」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"THIS IS GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, YOU KNOW." Scott commented as the trio walked into the school. The werewolves had no idea how they were going to get the necklace from the huntress, but Stiles seemed to have a plan. Not that any of his plans were great.

"Just ask her if you can borrow it." Stiles responded, causing Scott to give him a look. The pale boy turned toward Addy. "I meant Adelyn. She can do that."  

"Well, how should I do that?" The girl questioned as the teens slowed to a stop next to her locker. She put in her combination, quickly opening it and nearly hitting Stiles in the process. The boy jumped dramatically, Adelyn shaking her head at the boy's antics.

"Just ask her if you can hang out some time, then, when she's not looking, steal it." The Stilinski's voice squeaked with the last part, not really believing the words were coming out of his own mouth. Adelyn sighed and rubbed a hand over her face, then pushed passed the two to walk down the hall towards Allison's locker. 

The boys began to follow, but they stopped at the corner as they saw where she was headed. Allison was putting books in her locker, thankfully, alone. "Hey, Allison." The girl greeted in a cheery tone, smiling at the Argent.

"Hey, I was just thinking." She paused as she shut her locker. "We need to hang out. Me, you, and Lydia if she's up for it. Maybe after school today?"

Adelyn blinked a couple times, thinking this was going to be easier than anticipated. "Sounds like a plan to me." The Tate nodded. "See you later then?"

"I'll text you." She turned, pulling her bag back onto her shoulder, then walked away. 

Maybe this plan would work.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Scott sat alone at a lunch table, silently panicking about his confrontation with Jackson. The McCall had no idea how the boy knew, but it was definitely concerning. The good news was that his only threat to werewolf was telling Adelyn, though she already knew. At least the consequences of not getting the Whittemore the bite weren't bad. Yet.

The werewolf's legs bounced because of his nerves, Scott too lost in thought to even notice Adelyn had sat in front of him. The girl wasn't aware of Jackson's revelation as Scott hadn't gotten the chance to tell her.

She snapped her fingers in front of his face, "Scott? You good?" The McCall nodded in response, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Okay, uh, what's up?" Stiles asked, awkwardly trying to break the silence as he sat next to Scott.

"I'm going to Allison's after school, and Lydia said she didn't really want to come, so we're good in that department." Adelyn replied, letting them know her plan was successful.