Part 5:

The next day at youth group Anthony and I talked the whole time. Everyone one else just kind I disappeared to me. I didn't know why I was so drawn to this boy. It's not like I had a crush on him, because I didn't like him in that way at all. He was very charming, but we jut got along so well, that we could talk and talk for hours. Every time we would have to say goodbye, it was a long drawn out process. We hated that we couldn't hang out other then youth group. But he respected my parents wishes and I loved that about him. However, I really wish that my parents would just chill and let us hang out! But they have that stupid no dating till college rule. Ugh!

Anyway, my youth group went to a youth conference one day and I was super excited! It was all Jackson and I would ever talk about at youth group! It would be a day that we would be able to spend the whole day together which we hadn't been able to do since the Picnic at my church. When we finally got to the conference center, all Of the teens headed to the big ballroom for the teen talks. Of course I sat by Jackson the whole time. We had one talk about marriage and chastity, and it was really good! The speaker would sometimes direct the talk to the girls and sometimes to the guys. At one point during his talk he told the guys how they needed to marry a women who would make them better themselves and stay on the right path. When he said that, Jackson put his hand on my knee, and leaned I've and whispered, "whoever marries you will be the luckiest guy on earth!"

I couldn't believe my ears! I wasn't sure whether he was talking about himself or just making a comment. It didn't matter though. His hand stayed on my knee for the rest of the talk, and sometimes I felt like I should move it, but his touch made me feel so safe, and his hand was nice and warm even though the room we were in was freezing.

When the first talk was over, they let us have a little bit of a break in order to be able to all and have some snacks. I saw a lot of my friends there, that didn't go to my church and so I left Jackson for a little bit in order to go an day hi to them.

"Hey Sam!" I said

"Hey Jackie!" she said while coming to give me a hug.

"I can't believe I saw you here! We haven't seen each other in forever!" I said.

"Yah I know! How are you doing?" She asked.

"I am actually doing really well!" I said with a smile on my face.

"I can see that from a mile away! Who's the guy?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"What guy?" I asked slightly confused.

"The gorgeous hot guy standing over there that keeps looking at you!"

"Oh! That's Jackson. He's just a friend."

"Oh please! I saw the two of you during the talk! He didn't remove his hand from your leg the entire time!"

"Oh Hahahaha. Yah he was just being sweet!"

"So he is not your boyfriend?"

"No silly. Remember I have the no dating policy applied by my parents."

"Oh right! It doesn't matter. He is totally into you, and I would not let a chance like that fall away, even if you do have to lie to your parents."

"But......but....."

"It's ok Jackie. I get it. Hahaha. I'll see you around gurly."

"Yah see yah."

As I walked over back to Jackson, I couldn't get rid of the look of confusement on my face. What did she mean by saying that he was totally into me? does he really like me? and why am I letting it bother me if I do not even like him? Am I starting to have feelings for him? No! I will not let this happen! I do not have feeling for him! When Jackson saw the look on my face, he walked over to me to ask me what was wrong.

"What's wrong, babe....I mean Jackie?!" he said trying to catch himself.

I was too absorbed in my thoughts to even hear him though.

"Huh? oh nothing. Hahaha. You will never believe what just happened!"

"What?"

"One of my friends just asked if we were dating!"

"What did you say?"

"Well....no of course." I said a little confused.

"Haha oh right. Well you should have just said yes!"

"Why would I do that? that would be a lie."

"It would have been funny!"

"Uhhhh sure."

For the rest of the day, I could not get that event out of my head. Why would he want me to say that we were dating? Does he have feelings for me? what is goin on? What I didn't realize was that things were starting to get a lot more interesting!