Am i the one ?

I walk into my room and say " wow....." . Those are the only words i said when i walked into my new house. My brother comes and shouts " WWWOWWWW OMGGG THIS LOOKS AMAZING" . My mom says "haha it sure is ,hey how about you two go a pick your rooms" I run up the stairs trying to get a balance of it and as soon as i walk into a room i automatically say " this one is the one " . I RUN AND JUMP ON MY BED THAT WAS ALREADY SET AND I TAKE OUT MY IPOD FROM MY POCKET. i look through my texts and it says one new text . I open it up and see its from my friend alexis . It says "Hey,Fatima are you there yet ? if you are please reply ASAP ! thaanks bye love you && miss you ! :'( " . I smile at the thought of this text and write " Heeey BESTIEEE ! Yuup im here . i LOVE MY NEW ROOM HAHA :33 i miss you like a ton idk if im even going to make new friends here in ;/ so nervous haha . CANT BELIEVE IM IN CANADA !:D " i smile at my text && press the button send .

I take out my headphones put them on and listen to my favourite song " As long as you love me " . i sing with it " AS LONG AS YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOVE ME LOVE ME  " haha . :P I hear my brother scream " SHUTTTTTT UPPPPP " i walk out my door and iopen his door and smirk and say " MAKE ME  " . My brother gets annoyed and shuts the door SHUT.

Oh im sorry i haven't introduced my self . ugh i have bad manners ._. , Silly me ! Well the names Fatima Malik ! i have Beautiful brown eyes . Wavy curly hair thats brown that comes up to my shoulders and im very kind , loving & very awesome . i know im aesome , i admitted it :DD .

My mom calls me down for Dinner and i say coming , i walk down the stairs . i sit down on my seat and the food comes and i scream : YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA MY FAVROUTIE MAC 'N' CHEESE" . i take out a bowl set the table and eat the mac n cheese . i tell my mom im a bit nervous for the next day cuz i have to go to school . My mom says " oh honey, its alright . try to make new friends and its going to be alright hun " . i roll my eyes and walk up the stairs and lay down on my bed . close the light . & sleep . oh and i set the alarm for 6:00 A.M. (:

AUTHORS NOTE ~~ HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTOR NEXT WEEK :) <3

Follow me on twitter : @Fatimakhan237

 :DD . ** up dating next chapter next week **