The Direction Family

♣Janelle's P.O.V.♣

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" I heard his familiar Irish accent ask me as those strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Making m&m brownies." I answer trying to hide my giggle that's about to come out from his breath on my neck.

"My favorite." Niall answers dropping his arms and swiping a finger in the chocolate batter.

"You don't have a favorite desert." I tell him dabbing a bit of the batter on his nose.

"This is true." He says putting some on my cheek. I try and lick it off and apparently my face is hilarious because Niall begins laughing. "Here let me help you with that." He says before licking it off.

"You sicko." I say trying to scold him but end up laughing. "Alright can you get the M&M's in the fridge and brownie pan?" I ask him sweetly.

"You know I can't say no to you with those green eyes of yours." He says shaking his head.

"I know." I say with a smile as I finish mixing the batter. We pour in the m&m's even though Niall somehow managed to open the brand new bag and eat half and put it in the oven.

"So you're planning on telling the kids tonight?" He questions as I wash out the dishes and start cooking meatball sandwiches.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say innocently turning away since I was a horrible liar and would start laughing.

"Oh really? No idea." He asks kissing my neck.

"Nu-nope." I stutter out.

"Mhhmmm." He says pretending to believe me but I felt a smile on his lips.

"Ew! You guys have a bedroom!" I hear Delilah say from behind us.

"Your father was just helping me inspect the sauce." I say quickly to my 15 year old daughter.

"Is that what they're calling it now a days?" Niall asks behind me making me jab him in the ribs.

"Uh-uh. Sure we'll pretend that's true." She says rolling her green eyes she inherited from me and looking in the fridge.

"What are you getting? I'm making dinner." I ask eating some cheese and crackers.

"So? I got my appetite from you wildabeasts. It's a miracle I'm not obese." She says grabbing a pickle and a can of cheese spread.

"That's what attracted me to your mother. I was like 'dang! That girl has an appetite.'" Niall tells our daughter.

"Yeah let's skip over my amazing personality and beautiful face for my appetite." I say pretending to be mad.

"Oh and you had a killer body! I mean your curves where 'kickin'." He says with a perverted smile quoting Sir-mix-a-lot.

We hear Dee make a gagging sound and walk up to her room guzzling the cheese spray.

"The problem with your kicking curves, our daughter inherited them." Niall practically growled getting all protective daddy mode.

"She has you. She won't need another guy for awhile." I say stuffing a cracker into his mouth.

"So since the food won't be done for a while, let's play a game." He hints wiggling his eyebrows.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask him suggestively.

"Fifa!" We yell at the same time jumping over the back of the couch grabbing the controllers on the coffee table.

"I swear sometimes I'm older then the both of you." I hear Liam our son say with a smirk as he walks into the kitchen.