The Jauregui Mansion

I turned all red.

"Should we leave earlier, baby, then you can show me around your home in peace" I suggested to distract from my embarrassment.

"If you want that, sure" she said smiling and gave me a kiss on the forehead before she let me go. "I'm going to finish up then my beautiful, entertain yourself with whatever you want." I stared at Lauren's beautiful body until she disappeared upstairs.

She said I should entertain myself with whatever I wanted and so I thought I'd watch a movie until she was done. She would probably need two hours. I walked into the living room to the closet where Lauren had taken out the movie last time. I wanted to pull out a movie but because they were all stacked on top of each other, they all flew out and onto the floor.

I was startled for a moment but then bent down to pick up the movies. I was doubly shocked when I saw that three movies lying on the floor.

"Lesbian Desires 3"

"Bad Lesbian 8"

"Cherry 2"

La.. La ... Lauren watches p.. porn? I couldn't believe it but there were really 3 dirty movies here. I thought only men watch something like that. Why is Lauren watching something like that? Oh God, I wish I'd never seen that. I should put them back to where they fell off. I put the first two back again but I couldn't take my eyes off from the last movie "Cherry 2". The cover made me curious and I wanted to know what Lauren liked about these movies. I hesitated back and forth whether I should put it back or just put it in the DVD player. Eventually I lay it in and muted the TV before I switched on the DVD player.

I pressed Play and it started. I had no idea what to expect.

I really couldn't believe what I was doing here. I'm a 17-year-old girl who's been watching the porn movie of her 25-year-old teacher/girlfriend secretly in her house while she was getting ready upstairs. That was just weird.

But the weirdest thing about the whole thing was that I imagined Lauren between all these scenes with these women. The scenes didn't even disgust me, on the contrary they did exactly the opposite. I watched the movie attentively and from time to time my eyes widened. I was amazed at how many things you could do in bed and I noticed that I knew almost nothing about sex. Probably that was also the case, because I had never dealt with it, but slowly the time will come when I have to, because now I have a girlfriend.

Oh my God, what if Lauren only watches these movies because I can't give her what she wants.

"Baby I'm ready, we can go" I heard Lauren yelling from above.

"Oh shit" I said as I frantically turned off the TV and took out the DVD. I felt like a criminal. "She's coming down any minute, I have to put it back." I quickly put the DVD back in the case and immediately put also back all the other movies.

"What are you doing baby?" I heard Lauren giggling behind me. I jumped up easily because I had been scared.

"Uhh... uh.. nothing baby. I was just putting back this movie" I tried to say without letting my nervousness show. I was ashamed to have watched a porno afterwards, what was I thinking.

"Did you finish it?"

"Um... uhh what?" I asked because I hadn't even listened to what she had said.

"The movie, did you see the end?" she asked giggling.

"Ahh the end, no I didn't make it anymore" I lied to her, I lied to my girlfriend, to whom I had said that we should be honest with each other. But there was nothing I could do about it. I was too ashamed for that. I couldn't tell her that I had found these movies of her by chance and had even watched one of them.