Social Blow

--- Authors Note ---

Before you read, I would just like to apologize for not updating. I've been pretty busy with work and school preparations. So, yeah. Please forgive me, okay? Great!

Trey POV

"Jade!" I yelled, "Come here right quick." She swayed down the stairs in the long t-shirt I gave her.

She wiped her eyes, "Yes?" Check this out, I handed her my cell phone. She gasped. "No way!"

I nodded my head. Tyga had upload the fight on all of his social medias, including Twitter. Not only that, but we 'Tade', a mixed name for Jade and I, is the first trending topic. The second, Jade and Rihanna.

"Now what do we do?" She sighed.

"We do nothing. Do not respond to the tweets you may get!" She nodded her head. "Now go get dressed babe." She began up the stairs.

Jade POV

I literally almost forgot about that fight. I reached into my duffle bag, pulled out my white strapless tank and all black maxi skirt. I shot up then skipped to Trey's bathroom.

Trey POV

My phone rang, it was Chris.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Bro, I'm sorry about last night. It's just that-"

"It's cool bro. We all have our moments right?"

I heard a sniffle over the phone, "How's Jade?"

"She's just fine. I plan to take her out today. Have her quit her job."

"Oh, nice. Well, bye! See you later." And with that, he hung up.

She came down the steps, I swear she has such good fashion sense. She flipped her hair, "Who was that Baby?"

"Nobody." She stared at me then shrugged her shoulders, walking towards the kitchen.

"Well, I'm hungry. How about you?"

"Yeah, I am." I began walking towards the kitchen when I heard her scream. "What's the matter?"

Sorry About The Short Chapter .. Love you all ! 😘💜