Crazy Kitty Moments

soo this is a book of mostly crazy kitty moments as you guys may know I have a kitty named Grace which I named her that cause ya know..SHE GRACEFULLLL ok ok I'll stop now anyway there will also be appearances by my other pets which I'll list:

a white Chihuahua name: snowball

a German Shepard puppy name: rex

a black kitty name: black kitty (my dad named her..He isn't really good at naming things XD)

and that's it anyways now here's the first crazy kitty moment:

Soo I was just sitting down on my couch with my kitty and my puppy by my feet anyway I had my head phones in and all of a sudden my kitty just starts pawing at my head phones.

and I was like "kitty cut that shit out I'm listening to some thing" and she just looked directly at me and started pawing at my head phones AGAIN and I just groaned and kinda gave up on telling her to stop.

then she started playing with my fingers and I kinda poked her tummy and at the moment I didn't know she really really hated that.

but she kinda just freaked and started pawing and my hand and started gently biting me. And then my puppy decided that at that moment he wanted my attention while my kitty grace was attacking my hand since she's an asshole.

So he just came up on me and sat on my lap and I was like "the fuck get off meh hoe I'm getting attacked and you decide to just get a front row seat and watch?! your a horrible guard dog"

and then snowball decides to come in growling at Grace when Grace is like seriously super tiny and snowball is as well. Anyway and then Rex gets pissed off and starts chasing snowball because him and Grace are best buds and basically you don't fuck with Rexs bestie like that.

and so yeah while Rex was running circles around the sofa chasing snowball I still had a kitten attacking my hand and yeah so she ended up going inside the pocket to my jumper and just falling asleep in there.

#crazykittymoment~Em's

P.s: @Apple_Jackk said I should write this so yeah when your wiping your laughter tears away you can thank him while I go put ice on my injured hand