Chapter Eleven

Mikael Austin Riccardi, P.O.V

"Dude, will you wipe that look off your face? You look like you're going to take out a gun and shoot that guy," I heard Angelo say as he sipped on his iced coffee.

I snorted and glanced towards Angelo. "Wouldn't that be nice? Thanks for the wonderful idea, Angelo."

Ngumisi ako nang makita ko ang blankong mukha nito ngunit agad din naman iyon na nawala nang malipat ang tingin ko sa aking harapan. Nag-enroll dito sa university ang lalaking iyon at tila ba nananadya dahil magkaparehas kami ng schedule.

"Austin, may dala ka na baril?" Narinig ko na tanong ni Kenshin, pero bago pa man ako makasagot ay nauna na magsalita sa akin si Angelo.

"Pati ba naman ikaw, Kenshin?!"

Ilang araw na rin masama ang timpla naming dalawa ni Kenshin. I don't know what's behind his foul mood but me and Kenshin in a bad mood were a bad combination. It's been what? Four fucking days since Nikolo and Andrea's brother arrived and it's also been four fucking days since I talked to Andrea. It was so frustrating, like hell. It's like that guy was keeping Andrea as far away from me as possible.

"Prepare for the preliminary exam next meeting. Class dismissed." A chorus of greetings echoed throughout the room. I watched as Andrea quickly gathered her things and got up to leave. I watched how Nikolo entwined his hand with Andrea's hand and how Andrea smiled sweetly at him.

Hindi ko man namamalayan, naikuyom ko ang kamao ko habang nakatingin sa mga ito. I hate it. I hate it when Andrea looks at that bastard, when she sweetly smiles at him, when her full attention is on him, when she frowns, when he is not listening to what she is saying and when Andrea lets him hold her hand. I hate all of that.

I didn't realize I was just sitting there with a clenched fist and looking at her until Andrea turned to his side and raised her black eyes up to meet mine. Andrea smiled at me and even though I wanted to return the gesture, I couldn't because I'm filled with fucking jealousy. Andrea's eyes searched my face and she might have seen something on it because a frown made it's way to her face. Nagsimula siyang maglakad patungo sa akin ngunit nakakadalawang hakbang pa lamang siya ay may pumigil dito.

"C'mon. Hurry up. I'm hungry like a fucking dinosaur!" Biglaan na lamang siya hinila ni Nikolo at hinila palabas ng room. She didn't have enough time to protest and stop him.

Before Nikolo can get out of the room, he looks at me over his shoulder with a smug look, and if looks could kill, Nikolo was already six feet off the ground. Mabilis akong tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo upang sundan ang lalaking iyon at suntukin hanggang sa maging lantang gulay ito, ngunit isang kamay ang pumigil sa akin.

"I know what you are thinking, Austin, so stop it." Before any of us could process what was happening, my fist connected to whoever gripped my shoulder.

"What the fuck man!" Kenshin shouted so despite the urge to throw any more punches, I resulted in him slamming him against the wall. When I saw who was just the man I punched, I regretted it. It was Alex, who was now sporting a bloody nose.

"Are you okay, man?" Xander asked me.

"Do I like fucking okay to you, Xander?" I snapped at him the moment it reached my ears. I let out a frustrating yell and slammed my fists on the table of my chair. A cracking sound came from the table under the force that I used.

"Fuck it. She's mine."

"Damn, Austin. Ganito ka pala magselos? I know your possessiveness and all but I have never known you for..." Angelo's words died the moment he saw the glare that I'm throwing towards him. "Sabi ko nga, tatahimik na lang."