My reality is your nightmare

<><>Drug Dealer ~Aris~ P.O.V><><

I ran though the streets, I ran with all my might I couldn't afford to get caught... not now... not ever... I ran though the rain pushing harder and harder, until the loud thud of footsteps started to fade into the rain... i slowed down, trying to remain quiet as i fought for my breath again. I slowly made my way to a random dark allayway I had to be sure that they weren't trailing me before i made my way to my hideout.

"Judy, Ruth, Ray, Brodie. I'm home." i called in from the small entrace hole that lead into our small crumbling apartment. Which we had always lived in here, ever since we ran away from our abusive foster parents. Each of us held a sad and painful past... even Ruth the youngest of all of them... 5yrs old found outside our foster parents house bleeding and bruised just beacuse she didn't want to eat when asked, Ray, 7yrs old arm broken for entering our foster's dad office, Brodie, 8yrs foster dad kicked him out of the house for forgetting to feed the house pet, Judy 10 yrs old lost her mind innocence as she got forced to watch our foster dad rape a random girl of the street.. the girl happened to be my bestfriend at that time, after that incidient she never wanted to see my face anymore, i didn't blame her...

I snapped out from my thoughts as i realised that it was too quiet, maybe they didn't hear me i thought as i walked inside "Judy? Ruth?" i asked pancking abit "Ray? Brodie?" i heard a an object dropping to the flour coming from the kitchen, adnaline kicked in as i rounded the couner and what i saw made me scream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys <3 thx for reading :3 sorry its short.. but im really tired right now and i have exams on soon.. plus i don't think im a good author so im trying my best :) tell me ur likes and dislikes nad i'll c what i can do :)

xx Skylar