chapter 2

Sasori’s P.O.V.

What is taking that stupid brat so long…wait he must be asleep since I’m not there to kick him awake and make sure he stays focused on the mission. Or it could be what Konan and Hidan said…the brat actually did die before the night was over…wait. Why am I so worried about the brat to being with…he was the one who was stupid and had to get himself a solo mission at the worst time and when he was still new to the akatsuki. He had to be the one that was so careless about what’s going on around him. Agh why did I even spend the whole night worrying about that damn brat… I thought as I finally stopped walking around the room and sat down on the bed still having my thoughts hanging on the damn brat.

“Sasori open up it’s me Konan.” I heard her say as she knocked on my door.

“Come in, it’s open…” I said trying to act like I had just woken up from my sleep.

“So…I see you got some sleep last night, good to know.” Konan said with the same all knowing look on her face.

“Like I told you last night, I’m not worried about the brat, he could be dead on the ground and I wouldn’t care less.” I said still trying to act like I was sleepy.

“Well that’s too bad cause I think I might have heard something crash right after you went to bed last night.” Konan said as she left the room with a hidden smirk on her face.

Shit, does that mean he actually got hit by lightning, crashed to the ground, broke every bone in his body, got attacked by wild animals or worse…ninja’s must be torturing him or even…using him like a toy…No, wait Sasori it’s just Konan messing with you. She’s just trying to prove her point to you. It’s one of those stupid things she says to you every now and then…don’t let her win…she doesn’t need to know how much you actually care about the blond…but then again she did make a point about Deidara being attractive…agh why am I thinking like this…I said as I hit my head off the night side table.

After hitting my head off the night side table it occurred to me, I didn’t have a table to the left of my bed. I sat up ton the bed to find that I was laying on Deidara’s bed.

“No wonder she gave me that all knowing look…she knew all along I didn’t actually got any sleep last night…Damn her…” I cursed under my breath so no one else can hear when they walked by.

Konan’s P.O.V.

Ah, this is too great, helping blind idiots see the truth about the other. Especially on Sasori’s part, I can’t believe he thought he could fool me, and while on Deidara’s side of the room. What an idiot, but at least, judging from the loud thud I heard, he’s showing that he believed what I said last night. Boy, I’m going to have fun messing with them and my friend will surely love this juicy information for her story. And if Deidara isn’t as stupid as the others think he is, and judging from his tendency to sleep in, my guess is, he will reach the place by late afternoon. I thought as I walked to the kitchen to make something for everyone to eat.

Deidara’s P.O.V.

“Ah, ah, Achoo! Agh who the hell would be talking or thinking about me this god damn early in the morning! Man, a man’s got to rest without people thinking about him! un” I said, the sneezing was giving me no choice but to get up.

As I got up and packed my stuff, I couldn’t help but to wonder who and why someone was thinking about me this early?

“Hn, maybe it’s Danna, maybe he thinks I’m dead by now that damn bastard…” I said to myself as I was just about finished packing.