DAY 1.2: A hug under the moon's shower

"Can I be your friend?" he smiled cheerfully. What's with this guy? Suddenly calls me out and asked that freaking question without even saying who he was. I just looked at him with a blank facade. Then his smiling face slowly fades and I think he gets it.

"Err.Thy name is Sitri." he lightly pat his head "Pardon for my rudeness." he said shyly. Weird. Then a moment of silence. What the?!

"If you don't have anything to say, then I'll take my leave." I turn around to go back inside the classroom. If I were to stay here any longer, I might can't control myself to punch him. He's really irritating. And why is a West student here at this hour?

"Chotto matte kudasai~" what did he said? A foreign language?

"huh?" I ask with a bitter face.

"Y-you didn't answer my question." ah, that freaking question. I looked up again on his amberish red eyes, the opposite of mine-- deepest blue.

"Why do you want to be my friend?" I asked.

"That's because, I want you to kill me." I was stucked in his answer.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Kill you?" is this man nuts or just freakingly weird? He lean towards me. Oh great, then what? He'll give me a knife or something? His face were too close to mine! What the?!

"Yes. Kill me with your charm." then he winked. I pushed him hard. What the heck?!

"Excuse me, you insolent jerk." and I went inside the classroom even though he called me. I hurriedly sat on my chair.

"What's with that wierdo?" I whispered and slam my head to the table. I don't care anymore if I was called by my teachers or not, I just want to sleep and forget what happened.

***

"Ouriel! What did Sitri told to you?" Marchosias asked me like an old man, my bestfriend since my childhood days.

"How did you-- oh well nevermind that." I sat on the chair here at the pavillion. It's our break time. And it's the only time where the East (Girls') and West (Boys') students can have time with each other.

"He's crazy. That insolent guy is a total playboy. And he has guts to penetrate on the East Building at that hour without any consent." I concluded.

"Nothing else?" He looked at me like he didn't believe me. I sighed as a sign of being pissed.

"Nothing more and nothing else." I said and this time he believed me.

"If that's what you said, then I'll close that topic." He take a bite on his scone, he's really into sweets everscince.

"By the way, did you heared about the rumored ghost wandering in Northern Dormitory?" -Marchosias

"On our dorm." I said in monotone.

"You're not surprised or even scared?"

"They're just making that rumor for those girls who abiding the rules to stop." I take a sip on my drink.

"You think so? But they said that the ghost was only wandering on third floor near the lounge." He said as he wipe his mouth. "Hey! Where are you going?" I look at him pissed.

"This topic is ridiculous. Ghost, ghost. Those are only electrical charges that taking a form and misunderstands to non-existing elements." I gather my things. "And maybe it was just a pervert that was peeking on the girls' dormitory."