Interview with @SnowFlakeIcing

The Questions:

1. How old are you?

2. How did you find out about Jelsa?

3. What are some of your Jelsa fan fictions?

4. How long have you known about Jelsa?

5. Why do you love Jelsa?

6. How do you feel about ship wars?

7. What is your favourite thing about Jelsa?

8. What are your favourite books about Jelsa?

9. What message do you give to Jelsa haters?

10. Did you like this book?

Her answers:

1. I want my age to remain anonymous.

2. I never knew about shipping until I came across a Jackunzel video one day. I was confused on what was going on but I ignored it. After Frozen came out I was discussing it with my friends. Jackunzel suddenly pops into my mind. Suddenly i realize that Jack and Elsa would make a cute couple. I noticed that many people online felt the same so I joined the fandom.

3. Breaking The Ice (Jelsa), Frozen Hearts Jelsa, Jelsa in Highschool, there is also some Jelsa in Highschool Days (Big Five Fanfic) and The Big Six (fanfic).

4. Around 7 months.

5. I feel like Jack and Elsa can really relate. A lot of people say that Elsa is too mature for Jack but I disagree.You notice at the beginning and at the end of the movie that when she isn't worried about her powers she is fun and care free. They both love their sisters enough to give up their lives/childhood. Also Jack and help her to control her powers.

6. I hate them. How dare they disrespect Punzie or Elsa? A load of these immature shippers think that they can shove their ship down everyone's throat. Okay you love your ship. WE GET IT!

7. Elsa can get really stressed over things. Jack's laid back personality could help her calm down.

8. Let It Snow, She Stole My Heist, Always You.

9. Before saying that we only ship them because of their powers, do you mind doing some freaking research first? =_=

10. No. I love it. :D

------

Thank you so much for your interview!!! <3 Ok, PM me for the next interview ^__^