|| four ||

" we' re going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship " Taehyung sang joyfully as he skipped around on the wooden deck waiting for his fellow explorers to assemble an raft so they could cross over to the river bank.

The sun wasn't fully up yet but the heat was lingering in the humid atmosphere. their tanned bodies glistening with a small layer of sweat caused by the warm temperatures.

" I swear namjoon you've probably broken this " yoongi mumbled with an sly grin , knowing how clumsy his team mate was. That was surely the reason why the raft hadn't inflated yet.

" I haven't even touched it! I promise " He replied quickly , whilst trying to read the instructions. which unhelpfully had been drenched in water from the water fight they had on the deck last week.

Taehyung grew bored and so he skipped over to the group trying to put up the boat , gazing over their work whilst trying to figure out why they were taking so long. "Why don't you just press a button and see what happens , afterall you're never gonna be able to properly read that instructions manual."
Taehyung suggested and reached forward to press a green button on the electronic pump.

Namjoon swatted Taehyungs hand away .
" don't do that Taehyung "

Taehyung groaned at the lack of progress made in the past hour .. he just wanted to get out there and explore and so when namjoon wasn't watching he clicked the green button.
" oops " he said sarcastically and clapped his hands together victoriously as he heard the pump turning on and the raft beginning to inflate .

Hoseok deathly glared at namjoon " he did it in like three seconds and we have been here for an hour ... I thought you were supposed to be the intelligent one "

Within minutes  the raft was inflated and ready to go. The boys were hyped to finally do what they came here for. they put the inflatable carefully into the water and then piled into it, a few yells of uncomfortableness emerged from the group as they all tried to make themselves comfortable in the small raft.

the rivers current , pushed the air filled boat towards the bank , once on shore the boys got up and pulled the inflatable up onto dry ground to anchor it for when they would return to the main exploration boat.

Taehyung led them forward through the maze of trees , the only light now was from their small torches due to the thick canopy above which blocked the lights travel . They wandered into the unknown. Their souls lurching to discover what lay beyond the thick trees.

Authors note:
how is everyone?! yall all good? it's getting really warm now as we begin to get into the summer months. all of you make sure to drink lots of water and keep hydrated!

what did you all think to this chapter? the boys are finally going out into the unknown.
what do you guys think they will find?