Sibling fights

ALEX'S POV

"So what are we doing today" I ask "one word six letters SCHOOL" beau replies making us all groan.
You see I'm not popular or hated I'm just average but sometimes people pick on me but I don't tell my brother because I don't want to be a burden.

We quickly ate breakfast and left beau was driving and we almost crashed on the way there and the ride consisted of the boys acting like dimwits and me laughing at them and listening to music.

We soon arrived at school and I rushed out the car so I didn't get killed anymore than I almost did.

I met my group of friends and got
My books because we were late and rushed to the classroom.

I had this class with my best friend Olympia we both sat down talking and laughing till the teacher came in and of course the one person I hate came in the room and had to sit behind me.

Ashly

You see I have never liked Ashly never have never will. She's a cake face barbie doll who has pretty much slept with 2/3 of the school even though she's 15 (she got held a year back because she's to dumb).

"Hey slut shag any guys on the weekend" she says with a smirk plasted on her overly gloss pink lips.

"No ashwhore I didn't I'm not an hoe assed cunt licker like you now please excuse me your distracting my learning" I said a fake smile painting my face

"Oh and before I forget you have a little something..oh wait doesn't matter that orange paints always there" I say innocently turning around.
I hear a gasp and then soon enough ashwhore is running out of the classroom but not before braking her fake Lou vuttons on the way making the class laugh. What can I say I'm hilarious.

Skip till lunch

I was walking down the corridor with my friend Sophie when I hear something that made my blood boil.
"Oh my god did you see the janoskians new video they were being such fags I can't believe those those faggots get views their so ugly" (a/n I love the janoskians it's part of the story don't murder me)

I turned my head and I saw it was Tiffany and Brittany the other two sluts in Ashley's clique.

"Hey sluts stop talking about my brothers and my friends that way" I say in a venomous tone

"oh lexy hunny we were just saying what they need to hear like they are gay as and don't forget ugly as fuck and your their sister so I guess that makes you just as ugly" she says with a sickly sweet smile.

I had heard enough and had already slapped her good thing I was wearing a ring because I cut that bitch in the face. score for Alex! I was to deep in though I didn't realise Tiffany had gotten up and punched me in the face. we already had a crowed around us we continued fighting and I ended up winning.

That also meant that I got in trouble and sent to the principals office.

"So what happened Alex" he asks "I was defending my family" I say "that's no reason to be physically violent" he says getting mad "well that's the only way the point gets across these days" I say also getting angry

"I'm getting your brothers to drive you home you are suspended for 3 days" "yay I can finally get away from this hell hole"

"Sit here" he demands "whatever" I say and roll my eyes.

Ten minutes later an angry beau, Luke and jai come through the door. fuck I'm in trouble. They grab my arms tightly and practically drab me to the car. Ok I'm scared now.

The drive home was silent the tension was so thick an elephant could sit on it and it would break. jai was in the back with me looking out the window, Luke had a mean face on staring straight ahead and beau. Beau was the scariest of them all his face red of anger hand so tight around the steering whelk his knuckles were white.

When we finally got home I was nearly shitting myself.

BEAUS POV

I was so angry how could she do this where was the sweet little girl that was there in the morning. boy I was angry fuming if you like and then I find out she's suspended for 3 days well now she's grounded for a week.

ALEXS POV

The boys sat me down on the couch and they look like there gonna blow.

beau was the first to let go "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING NOTHING THATS WHAT HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID I CANT BELIEVE YOU, YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WEEK DO YOU HEAR ME GOSH YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID LITTLE BRAT SOMETIMES" he yells letting out any anger he had in him I was close to tears by the second "I-" I got intruppted by Luke screaming "NO YOU JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION SOMETIMES WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME HUH DID YOU GET WHAT YOU WANTED WHY DID YOU EVEN DO THIS" he screams spitting on me.
I was so scared tears were almost coming out I looked to jai but he just looked at me and shook his head. I'm such a disappointment to my family. "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU LITTLE BITCH AND DONT COME OUT" he said slapping me. making me and the boys gasp in shock I quickly got up and rushed to my room and cried

I cried harder than any other time I have before the words spinning in my mind making me shake with disappointment 'LITTLE BITCH'' ATTENTION SEEKER''STUPID LITTLE BRAT' the words making my cry harder I decided at midnight tonight I'm gonna go stay with nonna and nonno.

There are continue's knocks on my door to get me to come out and that their sorry soon after a while they gave up and slammed there doors to their rooms I laid there till the clock struck midnight I got some of my clothes quickly and shot a quick text to mum to make sure she's not worried about me

"Staying at nonna and nonno'a for a week please don't tell the boys where I am" I quickly sent the text almost immediately getting a text back "ok but why? did the boys do something" I quickly answered her and jumped out my window and running to nonno and nonnas house.

-

I got to nonna and nonnos house I knocked on the door and a few minutes later nonna came to the door and saw the bruise on my face and she immediately knew something was wrong she pulled me into a hug and I cried.

She brought me into the house sat me on the couch and got me a cup of tea.

I explained everything from the start of the day and till i arrived At their house.

"Oh hunny it will blow over soon and if it's fine with your mum you can stay here" she said "now go to sleep it's been a long day" she kidded my head and we exchanged goodnights I went to the guest room I share with mum when I visit.

I really hope it blows over soon I thought and i drift off to sleep.

===================
What's up guys it's been so long since i have written on here well I hope you like it give me ideas of what to come next. hope you enjoyed the chapter tell your friends if you like this story If you don't I don't mind it's not for everyone

Comment

Vote

Read

Stay tuned

Courtney x