Chapter 1

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away Nah just kidding HAHAHAHHA.Now to the real story.           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 700 years ago when Demogorgons started attacking left and right to the village of Mount Espern.A lot of people we're dying and being eaten by them.It seemed like it was the end for all of them but then 11 people we're seen fighting with the Demogorgons with all their might.The Demogorgons died that made the villagers happy.Then a big Demogorgon appeared and that even those 11 people couldn't defeat.They needed another plan.One of them set up a plan that would work a hundred percent but the plan means killing themselves also.Even tho the plan can kill them it didn't stop them to proceed.There was a large glowing spark coming from the 11 people.They have joined their powers to kill the Demogorgon."1..2..3..FIRE!!!"One of them shouted they went forward and jumped so they can reach the level of the Demogorgon.Then they pushed it against him.A large Spark and a loud explosion can be heard and seen from the villager's perspective.Then everything went black.

Present time...

"Hey give it back Taehyung"Jimin said while chasing Taehyung "If you can catch me then I'll give it back"Said Taehyung while sticking his tongue out to Jimin.It turns out that Taehyung stole one of Jimin's favorite toys and Jimin wants it back."Hey you two stop playing around"Namjoon said then huffed."But he stole mochi"Jimin said while pointing to V who has mochi."Ugh,V give it back"Namjoon said with a stern voice."Fine" V said giving back the toy."Thank you"Jimin said and sighed right after.

The boys were just playing and minding their own business.

"Hey look it's old man bang"Jin said and ran to the direction of an old man.Soon after everybody followed behind Jin.The seven boys quickly hugged the old man."HAHA long time no see also boys"Old man bang said with a big smile.The boys just nodded and later on released old man bang from the hug."Hold on where's J-hope?"Jungkook suddenly said making everyone turn to him."I thought he was with Suga"Jin said then everybody turned to Suga who's silently eating chips."What"Suga said while still eating chips."Alright everybody split up and look for J-hope"Old man bang said to the kids.

All of them ran to find J-hope including old man bang ."Hey Old man bang why are we running"Suga said while catching his breath."Where going to find J-hope,Weren't you listening"Old man bang said to Suga while running."Oh,J-hope went to that cave"Suga said while pointing to a cave."WHAT!You knew all this time and you didn't tell us"Old man bang shouted at Suga."Sorry"Suga said to Old man bang.Old man bang sighed and ordered everybody to come back.

Once everybody was back they headed to the cave that Suga pointed to.

"Alright everybody stay close"Old man bang said to the kids."Ne" The kids said in unison.

They saw a light coming from one of the corners of the cave.They went near it and found J-hope staring into a big gem like rock."J-hope there you are"Jin said and then pulled J-hope to them.Old man bang walked forward to the big gem rock thing and touched it."J-hope did you find this?"Old man bang asked J-hope.J-hope just nodded.Old man bang turned around to face the big gem like rock and whipped out a stick from the inside of his coat.Then the stick produced a rainbow like glow and Old man bang hit the gem like rock hard,Making the gem like rock break.The things inside of it floated.The sword producing Dark element floated towards Namjoon.The gun shooting out light went to Jin.The shurikens made out of ice went to Suga.The sword that produces electric waves went to J-hope.The leaf sword that can transform into anything went to Jimin.The wand that produces magic went to Taehyung.The black belt that was glowing went to Jungkook.

"Old man bang what is all of this"Namjoon asked Old man bang still looking at the weapon that floated to him."All of this are weapons used by the seven wanderers that protected our village 700 years ago along with the four witches"The old man said starting to tell them a story."Wait WITCHES!"Taehyung shouted making everybody shocked."Yes Taehyung witches,But don't worry there good witches"The old man said making Taehyung sigh in relief."Anyways,The 11 of them protected our village and 7 of them used those weapons your holding right now,Each one of those weapons has extraordinary powers that normal people can't use.You boys were chosen by this weapon and starting from now on you will train to become powerful enough and sent out on a journey to find the four witches that has the elements Fire,Water,Air, and Earth.But that's when the time is right."The old man said to them while grabbing their weapons."So boys I'll have this first and hide it somewhere and I will give it back to you guys when the time is right"The old man added.

Now is the time to train the the seven boys who were chosen by those weapons.

Will they succeed or will they fail to become strong enough so they can possess the powers of those weapons? Well you'll know the answer to that question later on,For now that question will be a question without an answer.

Song rec:(Now or Never) by SF9 and (Spring day) by BTS

Woo!WOW this chapter is just trash HAHAHHAHA I mean a wand that produces magic?Isn't that what wands do HAHAHHAA anyways hope you guys like this chapter so if you do vote for it and tell it to your other friends and add this to your library.Comment also so i know what you think about this HEHE.BYE.

-BANANA

Credits:Mind,Google,Keyboard,Computer,Wattpad