2 | Wyatt Donnelly

Damn look how hot MY baby Wyatt is! *cough* sorry, I get carried away a lot. So again, this Imagine will have a part of the movie and forgive me if I get any parts wrong. I haven't seen the movie in a while! This Imagine will all be in Wyatt's POV. I know Gary and Wyatt named Lisa when they were driving to the bar but let's pretend they named her at the house. Ok? Ok.

-Author~Chan🖤☁️

Wyatt's P.O.V
I put on a suit and waited for Y/N and Lisa. As I looked up, Y/n slowly walked down my stairs, her hips swaying a little. Her dress was black with lace at the top and black heels. My mouth opened in awe.

Your Dress and Shoes

Y/N made it to me and closed my mouth

Y/N made it to me and closed my mouth. "Wyatt close your mouth, you'll get flies." She giggled. Lisa, Gary, Y/N, and I hopped in Lisa's pink Cadillac and we drove off.

I watched Y/N in awe as her h/c hair blew in the wind. "Y/N do you know we're going?" Lisa asked. "Yeah, my mom and dad come here a lot so everyone in there like knows me. It's
like I'm famous or something." She giggled. I smiled. "So you're parents come here how often?" Gary asked from the back. "Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday." She replied, stopping at a red light. It's funny because Y/N is our age and she has her drivers license. "What's it like to have your license?" I asked her. "It's actually cool. You get to go anywhere you want." She spoke, her eyes sparkling.

The light changed to green and Y/N started to drive again. The city was so pretty when it was nighttime.

And, especially Y/N. The moon shined in her eyes. She. Looked. Breathtaking. After a little more driving we finally arrived at the bar.

That's the scene by the way

That's the scene by the way. Don't believe me, watch the movie!

We all hopped out as Y/N grabbed my hand as she led us in. "Y/N!" The people said happily as she waved. She led us to a table in a corner. She let go of my hand. I wish she didn't.

The order was: Lisa, Y/N, Me, and Gary.

The guys that were with us at the table told Gary to have a sip of alcohol. My head hurt a little from all the noise but I would be okay.

We talked for a while and Gary was drunk. Classic Gary. Y/N flicked a piece of hair behind her shoulder as she giggled. It made me want to run my fingers through it and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

I'm glad I didn't drink. Gary was out of it. Lisa was okay and so was Y/N.

I grabbed Y/N's hand and I took her to a empty area of the bar. "Wyatt, where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see." I responded. I continued to walk to the empty half of the bar.

I looked around and I pushed Y/N against the wall, making her squeal.

"Wyatt? What are you doing?" She whispered, gulping softly.

"Look, Y/N. I think your the most beautiful girl I've seen in my whole life. You've been my best friend for as long as I can-." I was interrupted by soft lips onto mine. I kissed back. She slowly pulled away.

"Wyatt, I like you too." She giggled as I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back. I rested my head in her shoulder as we stood there hugging for what seemed like hours.

Y/N grabbed my hand and walked back to the table. "Where did you guys go?" Lisa asked. "Um." Y/N blushed. "Oh I get what you did." Lisa laughed, patting
Y/N on the shoulder. "Wyatt and Y/N kissed?" Gary asked, mumbling.

Lisa "awed" and took a sip of her drink.

Aww MY baby Wyatt is adorable. I hope you liked this one!

Have a good day or night!

-Author~Chan🖤☁️