Chapter 15

Serena's P.O.V.

Confused I asked, "What's a.. blood mate?"

"It's like your soulmate, the only one for you in the universe. You're meant to be." Jerry explained.

"So you only like him because he's your... blood mate." I said and gave him a flat look, he nodded.

"I can't believe this! You don't deserve him!" I shouted at Jerry, shoving his shoulder, hard. I was shaking with anger.

He suddenly hissed at me, fangs and nails elongated and his eyes were red and turning into slits.

His voice boomed in the hallway, "He's mine! You want him don't you?! HE'S MINE!"

He started going forward to me and I backed away. With each step he took forward, I took a step back. He suddenly lunged at me and I closed my eyes and prepared to hit the ground but it never came. Opening my eyes, Cas has gotten in between Jerry and I. Jerry has scratched Cas' arms, not enough to leave a scar but enough to draw blood out.

"Ouch!" Caspian said, looking at his arms. Jerry suddenly went back to normal, looking regretful.

"Oh god, are you okay, Cas?" He asked, worried. He tried reaching out for Caspian but Cas backed away with a hurt expression on his face.

"I heard everything, Jerry." Cas said with a hurt look in his eyes, he suddenly smiled, "It doesn't matter anyway. C'mon Ser, can you take care of these?"

"Wait, Cas." Jerry said, "I'm not gay but I still like you."

Caspian sighed, "That doesn't make sense. Not to mention you almost hurt the princess, who is also my best friend. I'm the captain of the guards, Jerry. My job is to protect her and the royal family. Besides, we will never work out. You are from up here while I need to be in water."

With that, Caspian turned around and walked away, with me in tow.

••••

It's been about 2 hours since Caspian walked away from Jerry, who didn't even bother to chase us down.

Cas and I were in the living room, still in the mansion. We had a tub of this so called chocolate ice cream between us and we were watching movies. I guess it made Cas feel better because he wasn't crying his eyes out like before.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, worried.

"I'm fine. We weren't going to work out anyway.." He trailed off.

My sisters came in when we got to our 4th movie, 'The Other Woman' it was a pretty hilarious movie. There was this guy that had a wife, lets just say he was cheating on her. Not just one but a lot more. The three women, including the wife, planned on getting revenge on him.

"So, who's got a broken heart?" Ana asked, I pointed at Caspian. "What happened?"

We told them what happened and their reactions were to sum it up: "It's okay Cas, he didn't deserve you."

We continued with little conversations and watched the movie, giggling and laughing here and there. Watching a few more movies, we fell asleep on the floor and couches.

****

Sorry it's a late update and it's short. I couldn't write all week, I was so tired from sports and school.

Vote and/or comment.

See you lovelies~

~Lady