Capture Evey Moment: Part 2

~Next Morning~

You get ready for work, and you look at yourself in the mirror. You had at least 30 minutes left; you touched your lips and remembered how good his lips felt on them. You touched your earlobe and felt his lips sucking and kissing on it. You close your eyes and smile remembering how he sat on you and that you made him get a hard.

Then finally your phone rang and you jumped. You looked at your phone to see a picture of Niall. You answered the phone.

You: "Hello?"

Niall: "(Y/N)?"

You: "Yeah Niall, what's up?" You say hoping he will bring up what happened last night.

Niall: "Get to the studio right now." He says straightly.

You: "Like, r-right now?"

Niall: "Yes, see you in a few." Then he hangs up.

You thought he wanted to have a little fun before work started because you really enjoyed last night, even thought you shouldn't. So you pulled on your favorite jeans that shaped your legs the best, then you pulled on your blue v-neck that shaped your boobs really well. You put on your favorite pair of Converse and then you head to the studio.

You walked into the studio to be disappointed because all of your other 15 co-workers were there.

Niall spotted you.

Niall: "Okayh, (Y/N) is here finally. I need to make an announcement. Due to recent decisions, being the owner of this studio, I would want to say that there are going to be layoffs tomorrow."

The crowd goes crazy with confusion and then he quiets all of you down.

Niall: "I would like you to take your most 5 most recent photos into photoshop or edit them or something. From there I will call all of you to come to the studio. From there three of you at a time will be called into my office and there I will look at all your photos and then I will pick 1 or 2 of you to stay here and the other one leave. But the 1 or 2 who leaves, don't worry, I have saved you a spot at another studio and they will accept you right away. You all have 3.5 hours to edit your photos. Good luck."

You get into your car and look for your memory card in your camera. It's not there. Then you remembered, you forgot it in the computer.

You: "Shit." You say, nervous of what will happen when you walk into the studio with just you and Niall.

You walk back in to see that the first floor is empty. You swallow hard and make your way to the second floor. You knock on the door to Niall's office. You hear him talk from the inside.

Niall: "Who is it?"

You: "(Y/N)." Your voice shakes.

Niall: "Come in." You walk in and he's looking at all your co-workers pictures. "What are you still doing here love?" He said looking at you. "Come here, let's look at the pictures together."

You walk over to him and look at all the pictures, non-edited, they were already perfect. You think of yours and how much you edit yours to look like these ones. You sit on his desk looking at the pictures.

Niall: "You didn't answer my question (Y/N)." He said looking at you.

You: "I forgot my memory card here last night. I guess I was in a rush into leaving that I forgot it." You blush at the memory of last night.

Niall: "Oh damn, I forgot that I took it and forgot to tell you. But that can wait, are you nervous about later?"

Now that you think of it, you really are. Then it blurts out in a rush.