Chapter 34

I close my eyes and breath heavily. I don't really care about how exposed my stomach is as I try to relax. My body is still in deep shock. The kind of shock which I instantly crave again. Tingles are all over my body as I try to return my breathing to normal. I open my eyes and I find him next to me, sitting completely calm. It's as if it's a normal thing for him. He is staring at me with a deep grin and I stare back at him with both lust and embarassement.
"So, did it feel good?" he asks breaking the silence.

"No." I shake my head trying to hide my blush. Obviously, it's a lie. I'm too much of a coward to admit the truth.

"Oh really?" he looks at me with a stupid smirk.

"Yeah." I try to act tough.

"So why were you moaning my name, then?"

"Look, stop it." I say, definitely still blushing.

"Stop what?"

"Teasing me." I answer.

"I'm not the one teasing you, it's you who is teasing me while sitting with exposed boobs." he says and immediately I fix my dress in embarassement but wait. Where is my bra?? I get up quickly in search of it when I hear munching sound. I look behind the couch and I'm freezed at the scenario before me. A freaking giant husky dog is eating my freaking bra!!!!

"My bra!!!" I shout in panick.

"What??" Zac asks while looking behind the couch and he bursts out laughing.

"This is not funny!!! Get it off him!!" I shout but he continues laughing.

"Take it away from him!!!!!" I exclaim angrily and then he turns his attention to the beast and heads towards him. But, the dog starts running away with the bra! What the hell??

"Alpha, come here now!" Zac exclaims and the dog comes out running with the bra, still in his watery mouth. Ewww. It hands over my now ruined bra to Zac.

"Good boy." he pats the dog and it starts purring. Wait what? Since when dogs purr?? However i'm still pissed.

"No!! Bad dog!! Very bad dog!" I exclaim from behind him when Zac and the beast looks at me with a confused look.

"What??" I exclaim in defence and Zac starts laughing again. The dog however looks at me with a serious look and starts running towards me. Oh my god! Without giving me the time to run, he pounces over me due to which I fall on the floor. The beast pins me down to the floor with a threatening expression when suddenly he starts licking my face.

"Ewwww, get this thing off me!!" I exclaim.

"Alpha, come here my boy." Zac calls him to which he obeys at once.

Gross!! I wipe his saliva off my face. I have always hated animals. I don't like them at all.

"Haha, look at your face." Zac mocks laughingly.

"Maybe you should look at this thing first!" I fire.

"Hey, this 'thing' is my boy. Respect please." he says in a serious tone.

"Yeah well, your 'boy' tore my bra!"

"I'm sorry about that. I'll get you a new one." he states and I start blushing.

"No need! Thanks." I say while snatching the bra from him making sure not to approach the beast.

"He was about to die when I found him. He was only a baby then. His master was always abusing him by beating him with metal things. The dog had several injuries. He was starved to death and he was always chained. It took me a lot of time for him to be comfortable with people. You are the first person beside me which he licked." Zac says.