Chapter 2

BOOM the train hit Bronte at full speed didn't stop the train just carried on. I watched it happen all of it I was heartbroken,shocked,terrified,so many mixed signals going though my head. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell mum or dad, but dad probably wouldn't care so I'll just tell mum. I ran home as fast as I could. I was running so fast the tears of my eyes flew past me like a bullet.

-----------------------------------------------------

Brontes POV

OMG.I cant be. Am I ? I think I am. I'm still ALIVE! I was still alive I couldn't believe it. How was the real question. I looked at where I was lying and saw a gigantic dent in the tracks. I sat down and thought about it over and over again I just couldn't think. I started to get angry and bunched the ground. Without even realising what I had done there was another dent in the ground. Then all of a sudden a hit it me. Who could I have been so blind. I think I have SUPER POWERS !

----------------------------------------------

Emily's POV

I rushed in the door with tears running down my face, my mum got up from the table and asked "where's your sister" and "what's wrong you look shocked". I could barely pronounce my words I finally spat it out sh... She... She's dead. Mum reactions were silent then boom she let it out all on ME "you stupid selfish,ugly, girl I can't believe you tolled me this now when did this happen?" " about five minutes ago " "we have to go see if our daughter is alright put your coat on Fred." " I'll stay hear just in case"

----------------------------------------------------------

Brontes POV

I punched another hole in the ground it left a dent. I do have super powers but why me ? Does mum know? If she does why didn't she tell me ? Also what about my sister does she have powers? I wanted to ask so many questions but I now what I have to do, and that is go home so they now I'm safe.