Tyler and Brantley- Children

Tyler's Pov

I was not  looking foward to today's challenge. Today we were taking care of kids... Oh goodie.
  "I'm fine as long as we don't get stuck with no teenage girl. I can't handle the giggles and the boy talk and... the glitter. Oh the glitter." Brantley says.
    "Yeah, I know." I chuckle as I begin to open the envelope.
        Dear Tyler and Brantley,
  Today is kids day. We have four kids on their way to be your children for the day: Payne (15), Moon (13), Justina (9), and Julian (1.5). Have fun being dads!
        -The team

     "3... Girls?" Brantley spoke.
     "2 teen girls along with 2 more kids?..." I speak quietly.
    "God help us now." We say in perfect unison.
Later
There was a knock on the door and we slowly opened the door, overwhelmed by the contrasting styles of the kids. Payne was in bright pinks and a jacket that looked like the throw rug in the bathroom at mama's.. in pink of course. Moon was in all black and red, reminding me of a greaser girl from the 50's. Justina was dressed like every 9 year old girl, unicorns, jeans and light up Sketchers. Julian was in baby clothes... duh.
       "Hi girls and Julian." Brantley smiled. The mom told us anything we needed to know about the kids like Payne is allergic to pineapple or that Moon was obsessed with Supernatural (A/N same though 😂).
      "Alright, have fun being dads. Good luck." The mom smiled handing Brantley Julian. I shut the door and the girls smiled at us.
   "Hey girls." Brantley smiled, "I'm Brantley, you can call me that or BG or even B works."
   "And I'm Tyler. Y'all can call me Tyler, Ty, THubb, or T." I smile.
   "What do y'all wanna do first? Y'all hungry?" They all nodded and we chuckle. "Neither of us can cook worth crap so it'll probably be a better idea to order in." The girls laugh.
        "Wanna order pizza?"
        "Yeah!" They cheer making me laugh.
      "What kind?" I smile.
       "Pepperoni!" I nod and pull out my phone to order online.
Maybe this would be easier than I thought.
    Later
I was very wrong.
Brantley's POV
This isn't too bad so far. Right now Julian was sleeping and I was watching Supernatural with Moon. It's actually a pretty good show.
    "Which is your favorite?" She asked.
     "I like Dean. He's fun." I chuckle. "What about you?"
     "I don't know, they're both so perfect... and hot!" She said making me chuckle slight louder. "Sam Is just like so cute and smart and funny but Dean is so hot, and fun, and brave." She said, "Agree?"
      "Totally." I joke making her smile.
   There was a slightly scary part on the screen and she jumped and hid her face in my shoulder.
Tyler's Pov
  "So Ben is like this superrrrrrr hot football player who every girl in school wants but Derek is so sweet and cute meanwhile Josh is this handsome bad boy. All 3 of them asked me to the school dance and it's gonna be so hard to pick one." Payne said dabbing foundation I think on my face with a mini kitchen sponge. Somehow I got stuck in the middle of a makeover: Payne did my makeup while Justina did my hair. I also got stuck in boy talk and I was confused out of my mind.
       "What is that?" I ask as she rubbed a diaganol brush in some brown powder.
     "Contour, obviously. Haven't you ever watched James Charles?"
   "Who?"
    "Oh my God," she shook her head, "boys, I swear."
    "Yo, BG, can we switch? Please?" I ask. I just got done with my makeover and I look like a drag queen meets Lil Pump.
     "Sure." He chuckled. "But first..." He snaps a photo of me. "Instagram hasssss to see this."
   "I hate you." I call after him.
   "Right back attcha!"
Later
By the time the mom came to get them, BG was  covered in multiple colors of glitter and I was a drag queen majoring in Supernatural.
   "Looks like you had fun." The mom bites back a laugh as I hand her Julian. "I hope they were good for you two."
     "They were." Brantley smiled.
     "That's good." She smiled. "Well, it's 9. I should get the kids home but good luck!"
     "You too!" We say making her laugh.
I shut the door and we sigh.
   "How the heck does she do it?" He says.
    "I have no idea but I'm gon' go scrub my face off and you might wanna shower before the glitter permanently sticks to your skin. " I joke before we split our different ways.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been forever! I hope you like this chapter!! It was really fun to write. Almost didn't post it because it deleted more than half of it and wasn't letting me restore it at first. Start thinking on which couple might be your favorite because towards the end of the book you guys will vote who wins in the story. Love y'all! Here's a quick photo or two of each, Tyler and Brantley, because why not?