Love Hurts When Its With A Vampire...

So you've all seen or at least heard of TWILIGHT, Buffy angel, true blood, and the vampire diaries. And so on. Well you would have if like me you're a little obsessed with anything vampire! 

My names Alice, I'm 19, im a girl, and yes I have a big old crush on Edward Cullen. Along with every other teen on the planet, if like me you've dreamt of being Bella swan, Buffy or sookie... just to be loved and protected by a sexy vampire, then i suggest you read on. As I'm about to tell you what a vampire really is.

Sorry twilight fans but vampires don't sparkle in the sun, drink bottles of synthetic blood, or go around killing other vampires and saving damsels in destress.They are in fact pure EVIL, designed specifically to kill, they have no remorse, no conscious, they don't feel love, only hunger, and only blood motivates these creatures. And I'm in love with one....

Before you ask NO he's not different from any other blood sucker, he has no soul like angel, or is in touch with humanity like bill Compton, he's just like any other creature of the night, evil, and I found that out the hardest way possible.

Why am I in love with a dead man? No dead thing! I can't answer that as I have no idea, all I know is 6 months ago I was like any other 19 year old girl, who had friends, a family, a place I could call home. But all that was taken away from me it all changed the day I began to love silas.

I used to be like any other teenager; I enjoyed shopping, hanging out with friends, going on holiday,  

dancing and drinking down town. I used to be a funny outgoing and a little outspoken kind of girl. 

But no all I see when I look in the mirror is a shell of my former fun loving self. 

All I see is some one I despise; I no longer recognise my own reflection.

These days I spend my time watching them kill, watching them feed, the screams, the cries for help still echo in my mind, and what did I do to help? Nothing, I sat there watched, observered, and enjoyed. How in human of me , I've been trying to figure out if in fact I am full human, I hope I'm not I hope I have some dark creature within me, at least then I know it wasn't me, human me enjoying them people in such pain. Or maybe it was silas, he's done something to me, he's trying to turn me into... Well him.

All I know is I should never of let him into my life, my mind, my heart and my soul. I should never have trusted him; I was a fool to think he loved me. How can they love? Their hearts don't beat how can darkness love. Did he think he loved me? Or was this all a sick joke to him.

That night still haunts me the night all my love for silas faded, the night he broke my heart into a million pieces the night my beating heart to became black, full of hatred full of vengeance. Ive always know from the moment i layed eyes on him he was a vampire. But i did not know what he was capable of untill he turned on me, untill he showed me what a vampire really is. 

The night i saw him for what he really was EVIL

OK THANKS GUYS.. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD I CARRY ON? I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER READY BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?..