Chapter 2

Ch. 2

I looked down at my phone and in surprise he sent the picture to himself and also texted himself so I'd see: Text me. And Now his number what saved in my phone with the picture of us. I bit my lip grinning and looked up at the glass window starring into the studio. Liam has some headphones in and bobbing his head to the beat as he waited for the interview to start. He saw me looking and just winked.

I listened in as they recorded them talking live. Liam Payne touched my waist! I wasn't a crazy fan but come on... You'd be psyched too! I saw Louis suddenly get up and I quickly grabbed a water bottle and gestured him over with my hand. He walked over silently as they kept talking. He shut the sound proof door and smiled politely to me as I handed him the water. Wow. They looked shorter in the video diaries. Louis is so much taller! Then again, I'm pretty... Short. "You all good?" He asked and I snapped out of it blushing.

"Yes, sorry kinda spaced out there." I said. He suddenly smiled friendly like and pulled his arm around me. "So, Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked curiously. I sighed shaking my head then I nodded because I was unsure. "What's that suppose to mean?" Louis asked chuckling. "I don't know if it counts..." I trailed off sadly. "Who is he?" Louis asked seriously and confused at my statement. "Well, I don't know his name... I forgot it and All I have is his nickname." I shrugged sitting up on the high stool.

Louis raised his eyebrows gulping down some water. "How is he your boyfriend if you don't know his name?" He asked. "You see, we were friends when we were little. He was very shy... And kind of a nerd. I always thought he was an odd child. He never told me his name but I was his only friend. On his thirteenth birthday, I was the only one who showed up to his house. We were inseparable then he moved away.. We still text each other every night through an app and we flirt and stuff but I don't know his name still." I explained sighing.

Louis smiled nodding. "I see... What do you call him?" He asked. I grinned blushing, "Well, I kind of give him many names... Like ya know... Babe, baby, honey-" "Okay don't make me throw up." Louis said and we laughed. "Well he's a lucky guy whoever he is. He's got a very fine young lady." Louis said winking. "LOUIS!" His manager hissed for him to come back. "I'll be back!" He promised smiling and ran into the recording session. Why were they acting like they were interested in me?