I Won't Give Up on Us (a justin bieber love story) Chapter 1

Rys Pov

When we got to the bowling alley, chaz pulled me aside with a concerned look.

Chaz: Ry whats up?

Ry: what do you mean?

Chaz: your all mopey and sad

Ry: no im not im fine.

I lied. I hate lying to chaz hes just so caring and not to mention adorable! I had started to walk away from him when he pulled my arm back.

Chaz: Ryan please tell me whats wrong!

ry: fine but you cant do anything ok?

He nodds

Ry: i started cutting again. And i havent eaten in a couple of days....

Chaz: Ryan!

Chaz was starting raise his voice which was rare and actually a little bit scary. I just wanted to curl up in his arms and fall asleep like everything was alright even though it wasnt.

Ry: can we just go home? Please?

Chaz: im gonna go tell everyone were leaving.

Ry: ill be in your car

i had returned my shoes and ran out to the car. The tears were coming so fast i barely felt them. Chaz soon came out and had christian with him. I tried biting my tongue to stop crying but it just wouldnt work. They both got into the car.

Chaz: turns out both of you have kept up your addictions! Isnt that great!

He was mad. Actually fuming. We drove to christians house and xhaz had us search for every last bit of pot there was and burned it. Then we drove to Macdonalds and got the greasiest and fattiest food on there menu.

Ry: i feel disgusting

chaz: me too but you have got to gain some weight Ryan!

Christian: ya you actually weigh less than my 10 year old cousin and shes 7 years youger than you!

Ry: (looks down) im sorry

Chaz: hey, hey dont be sorry ok just eat and when we get home we will bandage up your arms where you uh... cut yourself

Chaz seemed to wince when he said that i cut myself. I never thought he cared so much.

~~20 minutes later~

Chazs POV

Once we were back at my house i got some medical tape and taped it on Ryans scars. That scared me. She was so bruised and hurt from her anorexia that it was hard to believe she was still smiling at the times she did