Chapter 1

My name is Isabelle. I live with my mom, my dad left before I was born. We live in a little town called Suprise in Nebraska. We live in a little trailer house. My mom thought that when I was younger that it would be cool to feed the stray cats well now I swear they all come running every time we open our door.

So just as everyday I wake up from the couch which is now my bed and my mom is still in bed as usual. I go take a shower and get dressed. All of a sudden I hear my mom knock on the door, "hurry up Isabelle or you won't be able to eat breakfast!" I open the door and walk out

"It's not even 7 yet mom I leave at 7:15 I'm almost ready, chill." I said.

"We'll I pay off the government funds for you to go to a nice school, now get moving."

Half the time I just ignore her when she gets like this. She just gets so annoying.

I walk out side and a dozen cats run to me, I don't have the heart to kick them out of the way but I could have if I didn't care enough about them. I set down my backpack and grab what was left from my lunch yesterday. "Here you go sweet kitten" I say as all the others try to get at the food so I place a ton more in different places so they leave the kitten alone. Then a nother kitten comes out, I pick it up and set it by the other kitten for them to share.

I start to walk the 10 minute walk to the buss stop. I'm in distance of seeing the buss stop, all of a sudden a big black truck pulls up, "need a ride?" The black figure said.

" I take the buss, no thanks." I start to walk faster, the man hops out, I'm at a full run waving my hands and yelling to the other kids and parents standing there.

The man grabs me by the waist and starts to run back to the truck. I see a lady on her phone and i just hope it's the police.

He shoved me into that truck and drove off. There were 2 men there, one was driving and one was puting some cloth over my eyes so I couldn't see. Then they tied my hands and feet with rope, and put duck tape over my mouth. "You stay put, don't move, and don't think about getting away. You got it?" He yelled. I nod and he yelled, "good!"

They kept going fast and turning corners super fast. Finally we must have been there because all of a sodden we stopped and they were pulling me out and basically dragging me there. They sat me on something soft then pulled the rope off my legs and hands and cloth off my eyes I noticed that I sat on a couch in a dark blue room there was a chair in the corner but nothing more.

"Stay here and be quiet." One said and they both left.

I sat on the couch and heard the click of the men locking the door. I had no idea what to do but I figured that we had drove for a wile so I figured that it might be later then noon. Then I thought about it and I was really Hungary since I had skipped breakfast.