Secretly Inlove (Chapter 2)

~Yoo's P.O.V~

"Yes! You know me ! I'm sure!" He said

"NO!" I answered... and it was a lie.. I do know him! How can't I know my fiance.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Shut up! The two of you! Geez!" Eun Yoon shouted shutting the both of me and Chanyeol.

"Please! stop arguing! It's very nonsense and childish of you two", My friend said. "She doesn't know you! so , stay away!"  she shouted angrily.

"Okay!"  And He Pouted at us and I just rolled my eyes at him. 

After a minute or so.. he still didn't stop pouting and it's getting on my nerves.

I'll give you 1 hour to talk with me" I said he quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me out away from my friend instantly! I didn't protest, because I just don't feel like it. He brought me to the school's cafeteria. "What do you like to eat ?" He asked me! "Uhmm.., This!" I answered . "Cake?!" He asked "It's too early for that sweetie" He continued.. "I'm not your GF !" I told him "Pls! Let me call you sweetie ! Pls!" He asked

"Do you want to talk with me or not ! "I said!..

"I want....."

"What? Continue what you have to say".

"I... Want.. to.. say.. you're so..beauti...ful and I Love You!" he said and he quickly took a kiss in my forehead

And I was in shock and didn't move nor a single flinch.. none! I was too, astonised.

~~

Chanyeol's POV

I'll Go to her room. I saw her sitting near the window. she was thinking. I don't know what is it about. sheee.. looks shiny,she's wearing black leggings not long not so shory exactly above her knee, and a black t-shirt . and black eyeliner very very thick...  (Author: hahaha all black)

She give me 1 hour to talk with her. I quickly grabbed her, and bring her at the canteen.I'll asked her if what is she want to eat! she pointed at the Dark chocolate cake.

what do you want to talk about? she asked.

*BLUSH*...

I... want.. to. say.... you're so.. B-bea-utiful and i love youand i kissed her on her lips, and quickly ran away. S***,why do i kissed her and why i am sluttered. Oh?
S***..

*BLUSH*!!! I Want Kiss her again..

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) is there a race at my heart, adn she won,and, me, I'll gave the PRICE. wew! uh ! it's okay she's MY FIANCÉE

=End Of Chanyeol's POV=

Yoo Ryeol's POV

-----Flashback-----

I.. want..to..say.. you're so...bea..u..ti...ful And I love you! that is the word that makes my mind puzzled . why did he kissed me? i said.( I'm so slow!, wew) wait  am i Blusjing ? No erase erase . don't give a meaning about it. 

Yoo Ryeol your Blushing.-

No am not

Yes you are

No i said 

The other people was looking at me , why? because i'm talking to myself.. argh.... But, Why did he do it..??? (author! haller because he is your  야코자, duh ! SLOW!)

(O.O)- ME ???

I Ate my cake and go back to my room. they were looking at me .

Why? i asked.

Choi , Looked he had a chocolate on her lips. Eun Yoon said

i heard some or my classmates talking about me..

She's so slut girl 1

yeah right ! Pathetic girl 2

and she's very slow! girl 3

I can't resist my self. it's okay to me if they only said the word SLOW But, Pathetic and SLUT.. Arghh..

⊙.☉ Choi, I can't risist my self! I said 
Girls, you better run now girls! Someone Command . and the 3 girls runs as fast as they can ...

Kim Soo Ri & Park Yoo Ryeol