Chapter 1: Zombies everywhere!

POV: Marzia

It was a normal day that Pewds was going to a gaming convention. "Come home early!" Marzia yelled while Felix (aka Pewdiepie) yelled back "Okay!" Felix was getting his panel ready when he heard a loud scream coming from the entry. "RUN!" Shouted the guards.

Marzia was watching television when she heard a loud bang! She saw it was a zombies, so she ran to the doors locked them and blocked it with large object and equip herself with a knife and texted Come home Felix and call for help.

More and more zombies came knocking on her door so she went upstairs and got in the closet when the zombie had saw another survivor, so they went there and Marzia was shocked in fear.

"Come on!!!" As she called Felix many times

It was no hope. Marzia was packing supplies into her backpack and decided to look for Felix.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

If pewdiepie is reading this then brofist!

Make sure to comment so I can think of more parts for you guys!

*brofist* 👊

*****************************************************************************************************************************