Notes And Parents

*Isabella's POV*

I was almost done with the first book of The Princess Daries when I heard my phone go off, signalling a new text message. I let out a small groan as I rolled over and searched for my phone deep within my school bag. How hard could it be to find a phone in a bag? Apparently, very hard.

Unlocking my phone, ignoring my lock screen of a Harry Potter movie poster, I quickly checked my new text messages.

Chloe The Babes: can u call me plz, I'm very bored here

Me: sure give me a sec

I dialed her number and put the phone on speaker, giving me a chance to check my leptop freely, or read my book. I didn't have to worry, considering Chloe picked up after three rings.

"Hey, love. How are you?" I chuckled softly at my best friend.

"Good, dunno what book to do for the english assignment though. any ideas?" I questioned as I got up to look through my bookshelf.

It was silent on the other end of the line, though I did hear some mumbling and then Chloe suddenly yell, "No! Get out of my room, Asher!"

This caused me to laugh. Asher always found ways of annoying Chloe, sometimes without even trying to hard. I heard a door shut and then grumbling.

"Brothers are fucking annoying, did you know?" Chloe demanded, I could just see her glaring and her arms crossed and trying her hardest not to pout.

I shook my head, then realised she couldn't see me. "I don't have any siblings though, Chloe. YOu tell me."

"Shut up." Chloe hissed, I could hear the embarrassment creeping into her voice.

I chuckled. "Now why would I do that?"

"Cause, you are my friend." She begged.

"A reason why I shouldn't." I pointed out and heard her groan.

"Shut up. Now a story you could review could be Divergent, Hunger Games, Harry Potter or Looking For Alaska." She listed three series and one book to me.

I mentally groaned. "I could do Looking For Alaska, but I don't have the book with me. Hell, I don't have it."

Chloe muttered something I couldn't catch. Probably how I'm horrible at being organized. Well I wasn't a very neat person. My room was semi clean, only 'cause my mum gets on my case, I do't want to disappoint her.

"Jayden is knocking my door, saying dinner is ready. So talk tomorrow?" Chloe spoke witha slight sigh.

"Yeah, talk tomorrow." I replied before moving back to my bed to end the call and turn off my phone, putting it on charge.

I sat down and stared out my window, watching the twinkling lights out in the distance. We didn't live too far away from the city, but far away enough. I groaned and fell back onto my bed, putting my hands behind my head. Sometimes being a junior was a pain at school, Jayden wasn't menat to be a junior but he was put back a year from failed marks.

"Isabella? Dinner is ready." Mum called from outside my door.

I dragged myself off my bed and opened the door. I smiled towards her, feeling slightly jealous of her appearance. Long, straight blonde hair that fell in wisps over her blue eyes. My dad, on the other hand, had black hair and dull brown eyes. I was similar to my parents, but different as well. Blonde hair that faded to black and a pair of hazel eyes, I have no idea how I gained those though.

Following my mum to our kitchen to see pasta. I felt my mouth water at the smell. Wow, when was the last time I had pasta? Three or so months ago, was it? I lost track of time.

I sat down onto my chair and filled my plate up. My parents copying mya ctions, It wasn't long till we were all eating and I was almost finished when my parents looked at me.

"Dear?" Dad started, and I knew something was going on.

"Yes?" I questioned, in slight nervousness.

"Your mum and I were wondering if Chloe, Jayden and Asher could come over one night for dinner?" Dad explained.

I tensed very slightly. Chloe I was okay with, asher was a bit of a stretch but Jayden? I wasn;t going to do it. Maybe they wouldn't mind, but why would they agree to come over anyway?

Before I could answer, there was a knock on the door. dad stood up to go and open the door and see hwo it was. I picked up my plate, after finishing my dinner, and put it into the sink. Before I could run the water to wash the dishes, dad came back.

"Isabella, a guy is here to see you." He said, giving me a curious look.

I walked to the front door, a sight cuaght me off guard. Jayden was standing there, something, a book probably, was in his hand. His other hand was in one of his pockets.

'What are you doing here?" I asked, folding my arms.

He shifted slightly before handing me the book. "It's your history notes. I didn't know I had it until a few minutes ago when my mum said dinner was ready."

His cheeks heated a bit and I took the book and flicked through it, true to his words it was mine. I didn't even notice I had left it in the classroom. I never was as thankful that Jayden sits next to me in that class than I was at that time. I held it to my chest and sent a small smile towards him.

"Thank you, Jayden. Oh yeah, before I forget. When can you, Asher and Chloe come over for dinner one night with your parents? My parents are curious." I said turning around slightly but looking back.

Jayden smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "In what kind of way, my lovely?"

I wrinkled my nose. "Ew. Dude, not cool, not cool. And not in that way. So get thos thoughts out of your head."

Before I could process what was happening, his lips touched my cheek. It was only slight but it still left some tingles upon my skin in that area. he pulled away before grinning at me, and I hoped my face wasn't as red as I thought it was.

"Whatever you say, love." he winked before turning around and walking away.

I closed the door and leaned against it, taking deep breaths. My mum peered at me from behind the door frame to the kitchen. a smile flitered across her face.

"What is you real relationship with Jayden?" She asked in a teasing manner.

"He's my best friend's brother." I protested. "I haveno romantic feelings towards the guy. I would kill myslef before I admitted I like him."

With that, I turned on my heel and walked up to my room, hoping to get rid of all my thoughts to Jayden. Fuck you, Jayden. Now you are messing with my thoughts and feelings. So, fuck you. I thought, grumbling, as I changed into sleeping clothes.

Laying in bed, I rolle dover and close dmy eyes. I tried to fall asleep. I was successful after ten minutes of thinking about Jayden, and cussing the boy's exsitance. Sadly, he was in my dreams that niht. I was not going to tell Chloe about those dreams that nights. First off, it's her brother, I don't like him and it would be wierd for her.