Meant to be together

I dont like to be your girlfriend she said.

Wait...... WHAT?! gulat kong sabi sakanya

"Cause i'd love to" she smiled when she said that. It's like she's teasing me with her smiles.

"Ohhhhh..... so is that a yes?" I smiled crazily

"Parang gusto kong bawiin a" she said teasing me again. She's so cute i just wanna hug her and kiss her and be mine.

"To naman di mabiro! Joke lang" then i make pacute hehe :))

"Okay let me ask you again. Let's be serious this time. Can you be my girlfriend deanna?" I was on my knees while saying that. Looking directly at her beautiful eyes. Hoping she will say yes.

"Yes ricci. I wanna be your girlfriend" and there she said it with her sweetest smile.

I realized how lucky i am to have her. She's amazing.

After she said yes i hugged her tight. And with that hugged all our past memories before came into my head, even the bad ones.

Siguro nga ganon talaga you need to go through the bad times in order to appreciate moments like this more. Kasi what happened to us was not easy and i can't thank her enough for giving "us" one more chance.

It's not all the time na pag nagkamali ka sa isang relationship e mabibigyan ka ng one more chance, sometimes you have to deal with the consequences of your action. So be thankful and don't waste it pag may one more chance pa.

And hindi lahat nag memeet ulit pag nagkahiwalay na. Not everyone has this chance, not everyone is meant to be kahit anong pilit nila.

"There are no boundaries or barriers when two people are destined to be together"

And i think that's us. We are destined to be together. We are Meant to be.

Kumalas na ako sa yakap tsaka siya tinignan sa mata.

"Can i?" I asked.

Seems like she understood what i meant.

She nodded.

Then i kissed her.

And i felt butterflies on my stomach. It felt like every organ in my body is exploding in happiness and feels like i'm floating in the air.

"You're mine now baby" i said afyer we kissed

"Yours baby" she said

Everything just make sense now. We became apart for a reason. To prove that we are really......

Meant to be.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

THAT IS IT YOU GUYS!

(READ THE NOTE BELOW PLEASE) !! :))

AGAIN, SORRY FOR NOT FINISHING THIS SOONER :((

I GOT REALLY BUSY AND LAZY THAT I FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY SO YA SOWWIE.

BUT NEVERTHESS, I FINISHED IT NA. MY FIRST STORY HERE IN WATTPAD. NOT THE BEST, I HAD A LOT OF TYPO ERRORS, WRONG GRAMMARS, SPELLINGS AND I COULD'VE MADE THE STORY BETTER BUT I WONT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEACAUSE I MADE IT THAT WAY FOR A REASON.

OFCOURAE THERE'S MOOOORE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT BUT SINCE IT'S MY FIRST STORY IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE. ( i hope)

I'LL BE BETTER NEXT TIME. STAY TUNE FOR MY NEXT STORY! Not sure if deancci will still be my characters but idk comment if dc parin or you have other suggestions. Or should i just have a fictional character of my own? What do ya think? COMMENT PLEASEE :))

So ya. Thank you ssooooo much for reading my story and for staying till the end.

DEANCCI parin!! <3
Love you guys! :**

Meant to be....signing off

:)