Chapter 5: Shut your mouth

I lied down and tried to sleep. ...............  I sat up after tossing and turning on the bed. I stood up and wore my coat, running through the woods and started hunting my food. As I started looking for my food, I heard some sounds from the bushes.

I walked towards the bushes and saw a figure. I looked closer, trying to see the figures face from the dark. I moved some of the bushes out of my sight to give me a better view. "J-Jungkook?" I said a bit loud which caused him to stop what he was doing. He put the deer down and wipe the blood if his lips.

"Well, well, well. Who do we got here?" he said while walking towards me as I step backwards. "Miss Nobody." he chuckled. I then felt something hard behind me. I looked at my back and saw a tree. I'm doomed. He pinned me and started leaning towards my neck, but before he could get any closer, I placed my hands on his chest and push him off.

"Why are you here?" he said with his deep and rough voice. I didn't answer. He looked at me straight in the eyes and chocked me. "Don't you ever dare talk to someone about this, Understood?!" he shouted as I slowly nod my head. He let me go as I gasped for air. "Run. Run, before I eat you." I started to run as fast as I can...With my human speed, of course.

--------------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY

"Good morning, Bunbun!" So-Hee greeted. I smiled and greeted her back. Then, I accidently bumped into a wall...I mean to someone. I looked up and saw him. Jungkook. I looked away immediately, I bowed my head and tried to walk pass him but he grabbed my wrist and pull me out.

"Let me go!" I yelled and tried to yank his hand off me but his grip got tighter. "You really have no fear, Miss Nobody." he said and finally let me go. "You already know who I am yet you're not afraid. Interesting." he said. "Maybe because I'm not afraid to death. Now, Don't bother me anymore!"I raised my voice at him since I'm already annoyed. "You dare talk to me?!!" he shouted at me as he grabbed my hair.

"You better shut your mouth or else in one bite, you're dead." he threatened and let my hair go, letting me fall on the ground before leaving. I felt tears building up. I felt how empty I am without Jungkook, the man I've been admiring since I saw him. He's been protecting me from harm before, but now he's the one harming me.

I felt so overwhelmed when I saw him in the same school, but I feel so sad, him seeing me as an enemy. I missed him so much! I really want to hug him every time I see him, but something inside me is stopping me from doing it...I don't know why.

-----------------------------------------------------
Days passed by so fast. These days BTS has been avoiding me. Maybe because I know Jungkook's secret even though I know it already from the start. Everyday, I follow BTS, where they go, what they do, I see it. They've been trying to drink humans blood, but because of the curse I gave them, they don't.

I felt guilty for what I did to them, since I saw how they treat Jungkook. He's been smiling the whole time with them which makes me smile. I saw how Jimin treat him, making me mooore guilty. So I decided to show up to them again. To take back my curse.

They planned on going to the woods today to hunt, so I think I'll show up after their hunting. After some time, they finished hunting. Jin telling some of his dad jokes to Suga. Namjoon telling some sort of plan to J-hope. V, Jimin and Jungkook boasting the numbers of their ex.

I am on a branch of a high tree, wearing the same outfit I used when they saw me here in the woods, again, I lowered my cap, trying to hide my face.

As I jumped down from the high tree, they shut their mouths and slowly turned their head towards me. Their eyes turned red, nails started growing, fangs getting out, veins started showing up under their skins, skin started getting pale, getting ready to attack. I started chuckling making them furrow their eyebrows.

"I'm here to take my curse back." I informed with a lower and rougher voice, just like the voice I used when I encountered them here in the woods. They started getting back to normal and sighed in relief. "Please do." one of them said which is Jin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "This might hurt." I warned.

The scars on their neck started bleeding again. "What...Are...You...Doing..." Jimin complained between his breath. "Endure it." I said simply. After some seconds, the scars faded as they jumped in joy, Bro-hugging each other, like they are given a second life.

"I'll go..." I said quietly yet they heard it. "But wait, Who are you and why did you take back the curse?" Namjoon asked. "I can't answer your first question, and I took back the curse since I saw how you guys love your youngest member, and how he loved you all." I said. Before they ask anything again, I managed to run back home.

The Next Day

Last night, Uncle was not home, maybe because he went to Vlode to get some medicines. Today was also normal, but BTS came back on doing their little pranks on me but I noticed Jungkook, he wasn't doing anything to me since this morning.

Dismissal came and I noticed how Jungkook grit his teeth. I also saw some beads of sweat on his forehead. His hands are turning into a fist. Is he angry? To whom?

As we went out of the building, Jungkook stopped walking. He was at the center of his hyungs, making his hyungs notice him stop. They kept asking Jungkook on what's wrong but he won't budge nor answer them...Which makes me worried.

__________________________________________

[Unedited]

What do you think happened to Jungkook??