real life

Arriving at Westfield London in the early afternoon, walking to the back stage with Andrew and another four security guards

Arriving at Westfield London in the early afternoon, walking to the back stage with Andrew and another four security guards. She quickly caught sight of Tom, rushing over to him to give him a big hug - she was stoped by his stylist.

"Don't come a step closer, I just got his suit wrinkle free."

Tom smiled at his stylist, "Its meant to have wrinkles Howard" He said as he hugged Victoria. Hearing footsteps behind her, she could easily tell that it was Robert Downey Jr with his heeled shoes clinking across the floor.

"Victoria! Why are you hear a solid two and a half hours later then Elizabeth? You landed together and she went shopping with Emily as well!"

Removing herself from Tom's embrace, and held his hands as she looked over to Andrew and the four other security guards. Andrew told her that he was doubling up her security, half for her actress side and her royal side, it was the only way for her to attend. Looking down at her and Tom's hand smiling, she heard Elizabeth yelling over at Anthony to put down the chair.

"Miss, you must go change." Andrew said, as he directed Victoria away from Tom into her changing room where Elise stood with her make-up team.

"Elise!" she shrieked, "When was the last time i saw you?"

"Last year, about now." She smiled, "I missed doing your hair and make-up, always the most fun to do."

"Better than Beatrice?"

"Even Better."

Elise forced Victoria into the make up chair for herself and her team to start poking, plucking and painting away at her face. Asking Andrew to pass the headphones, she plugged them into her phone and started to listen to music - until a phone call ended it all. William's face covered the screen, letting it ring in her ears and go to voicemail, Victoria continued to relax with her music playing in her ears. After a month and a bit of bing ignored William wants to contact her now? She was not going to look desperate, it probably all a sick joke Harry had formulated.

She felt Elise move her face to look at her as she started to finish off the minor details, Victoria could feel rage burning up in her. Was she being a bitch if she didn't call back? No, Victoria refused to think like that, they ignored her, and so they deserve to have the same treatment. Trying her best to calm her rage as William again tried to call her to pressed the red button.

Elise walked her over to a small changing curtin to strip off her clothes and slip on her gown for the premiere. The mood in the room changed drastically when Andrew spoke, "Miss, The Duke of Cambridge is requesting for you to return his phone calls."

"Tell him to shove it."

Taking over from Elise, she stepped into her heels and grabbed and walked out. Slamming the door on one of the security guards. Being followed by two of them as she made her way up to where the cast had lined up in order of appearance. Being showed her spot of a backstage member, she took her spot next to Tom and Paul Bettany. Not saying a word to either one of them, they could easily tell that she was in a mood, and it wasn't a good one.

"Miss Victoria" She heard Andrew say, having a few of the cast members look her way as Andrew and a member of security follow him with his phone in his hand. "The Duke of Cambridge insists that you talk to him this instant."

Rolling her eyes, she ignored him - the similar action she gave her father when he told her to go to bed early on a Saturday. "Tell him i do not wish to talk to him." She said, trying her best not to let her temper get the best of her.

Andrew shoved the phone at her, forcing her to take the phone off of Andrew. Making eye contact with Tom calmed her down enough to greet William.

"What do you want?"

"Why weren't you returning my calls?"

"Why have you been ignoring me for the past month."

"We haven't been ignoring - simply testing." he said.

Victoria scoft, "Testing?! Is that what you call it." She said rasing her voice.

Tom tried holding her other hand, trying to calm her down. If Tom learnt anything since he started dating Victoria was that she had a wicked temper that could rival her namesake. Shaking his hand off, she continue to talk with her voice rising, "So you and the rest of my family decided that ignoring me would be beneficial for what? When all my family is dead!"

"You don't understand."

"What don't I understand William?!" 

"There was a mix up with birth certificates."

"I- What?"

"Victoria, It would be in your best interested to come to Buckingham Palace this weekend. Spend today and the next few days with your friends and love ones."

"William what are you talking about?!"

"Goodbye Victoria."

"William!"

The phone turned off as she looked at Andrew, "What was he talking about, what birth certificates?"

He looked down and walked away leaving her in the company of the four security guards and the rest of the cast but not Tom. He had already left for the press tour.

"Your majesty, its time."

Forcing a smile, she started walking out through the sliding black doors as her name was called.

"Her Royal Majesty, The Princess Victoria as Adriana Soria!"

A little over a year ago i first started Victoria Elizabeth's story, i never expected to finish the first book, never-less complete it with a sequel and over 60K reads. I felt that this chapter is dedicated to when i first started, it finally says who she is playing, Adriana Soria. She is the villain to Spiderman in a few comic serious. She is kinda known as the worst villain, but i thought her story and abilities fit perfectly with Victoria Elizabeth. Adriana Soria is referred as 'The Queen', a fun poke at Victoria Elizabeth royal title. Although I might write a story for Adriana Soria and Spiderman to go into depth... but today i plan to finish up this book. Expect a big plot Twist!
Thank you everyone who has read the series so far! And thank you to Hufflepuff_27 for encouraging me to go with the story line i have planned!
More updates soon.... After i charged my laptop.
Have a Merry Christmas!