Chapter 3

Candace's POV

He sat there fidgeting in his seat across from me as the waitress sat our juicy burgers down in front of us,

"Enjoy." She said walking away swishing her hips purposely so Donald would notice but he didn't.

"So why are you just now speaking to me?" I asked breaking the silence.

He shrugged his shoulders before saying "I don't know...."

"Oh okay." I said grabbing my burger and taking a bit out of it.

He also took his burger and bit Into it.

This burger was delicious.

"So tell me about yourself." I said staring into his eyes.

He stared back just as intense.

"Well I'm 14 , I'm kind of a laid back person , & I'm a very funny joke teller." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"What about you?" He asked before taking another bit out of his burger.

"I'm 15 , I'm a loner as you can tell , & I love to write." I said pushing my glasses up on my face.

He nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

"Why do you want to be my friend so bad? I'm a loser , I'm nobody." He said.

"You're not a nobody , you're somebody to me and I want to be your friend because you're not like everyone else , you're different." I said grabbing his hand and holding it.

He looked down at my hand on his and then snatched it away.

"STOP IT!" He suddenly yelled out jumping up.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Stop being so nice to me. Nobody likes me so I can't tell whether you are pretending to like me or not." He said setting down a 10 dollar bill and walking away.

"Wait! Come back I really like you." I said while he continue to walk away.

How am I gonna become his friend if he has major trust issues? 😞

___________________________

Just a filler..

Do you think she will become best friends with him?

Do you think he likes her?

Comment below

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞