Chapter 2: Fun Day!

I woke up the next morning with a yawn. I removed the covers from my body, got up and looked in the mirror. "Man, I have horrible bed head." I said brushing my hair into a ponytail. I walked out of my room and went to go check on Ariana and Frankie. When I opened the door, it was only Ari, sleeping.I guess Frankie left early,early in the morning. Standing in the doorway I yelled, " Ari, wake up! " "Huh? " Ariana said, clearly still half asleep. "Fun day, remember?"I said. " Oh yeah. " She said yawning. I walked out of the doorway and into the restroom. I hopped in the shower not realizing, my apartment's water heater went out. "Cold!Cold!Cold! " I yelled. I got out the shower shaking. Showers are overrated anyway. Maybe we will have hot water later. I put my wet hair into a wet towel wrapped it up, and put a towel around my body. I walked out of the restroom and into my room. I put on my clothes which was, a red shirt and some , and my red converse. Totally Adorable! I would date myself if I could. Then put my now dry, red hair, into a ponytail. After that, I grabbed my leather clutch. "Hey Ari, are you ready yet?" I yelled to Ari in her room. " Yep." She said walking out of her room, she wore a , black and white polka dot above the dress with black glitter sneakers. "Ava you look cute. " she said looking me up and down. " Thanks you do too. Oh. Here is the sunglasses." I said handing the peach-colored shades to her. " Thanks " She said putting them on. As we walked out the door I said , " I was thinking we could go to, Starbucks for breakfast." I said . " Oh Ava, you know me so well." She said. I laughed.

Moments later we arrived at Starbucks. I ordered a caramel latte. Ari ordered um......It was good! After we got what we ordered Ariana suggested we go bowling. "Ari I'm not much of a, bowler." I said slowly. "Oh. Then we can go indoor-kart racing." She said pointing at "Indoor Karting", the Go Kart place across the street. " "Ok." So we walked across the street and into the parking lot. Ad we entered Ariana said, " Get ready to lose Ava." She said side eying me. " Is that a challenge? " I said mocking her. "Yep." she said with a weird smirk. We walked to the front desk. "Hey, we would like to race today." said Ariana. "Ok. If you want to ride two races then that will be 30.29 for both of you." said the young man at the desk. "Ok." Ari handed the nice man the money, then finally we got to race. The people and us got into the go karts then an employee there said, " 3,2,1, Go!"

Ari and I slammed on the gas pedal. I passed up Ariana, 7th place, almost there. "Ha! Ari, I passed you! "I yelled to Ari behind me. " Shut up!" She laughed. After a while, I passed a whole bunch of other people then, I was in first place! But then, my car started to slow down. "What is wrong with this car?" I said slamming the gas pedal. Then my car completely stops. "Are you kidding me?" I said putting my head in my hands. "Hey, Ava. I'm winning now!" Said Ariana speeding by. I want to get out the go kart, but I don't want to fish getting hit by one. So I will wait till the race finishes.

Moments later the race was over. I got out of the kart and walked of the track

Ariana ran up to catch up with me. " I won ! Im bossome!" she said screaming into my ear. Then my phone started to ring out my back pocket.

I took it out and looked at it. " Who is that?" Ariana said looking at my phone screen. " I don't know. Its a 914. " I said . So I answered it. "Hello, Is this Ava Grande? " A man said over the telephone. "Yes......" "Well I have some bad news for you. Your brother Frankie got into a car accident . bones in his neck and back got messed up. This major surgery will determine if he can or cannot walk. We will preform the surgery tomorrow." he said. "Thank you. " I said hanging up the phone.

"What happened?" she said curiously. "Frankie was in a car accident. We need to get to New York. Now." I said looking Ariana into the eyes . "Will he be okay?" she said teary eyed. I looked down to the ground. We walked out hand in hand.

Gosh. Was that a good chapter or whatever??!!!! Plz comment!! and vote!! I don't know what to write!! write what I should do!!! Plus. Comment. DUH. BYE FRENCH FRIES!!🍟